• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why is cali so dirty ?

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
cali aint dirty its just dat dere's hills dat surround it dat makes da dirt n pollution to stay dere. for example i live in miami but we r not surrounded by anythin its all plain n da ocean's winds carry away everythin leavin da city's pollution low while in cali dere's mountains...das why

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
it depends what parts of cali you go to cuz theri is sum dirty but other than that is nice.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
cali aint dirty its just dat dere's hills dat surround it dat makes da dirt n pollution to stay dere. for example i live in miami but we r not surrounded by anythin its all plain n da ocean's winds carry away everythin leavin da city's pollution low while in cali dere's mountains...das why

yeah i think your right. the mountains would create inversion.

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
nah yall just some dirty muhfuccas!!

polluting the ozone ass niggaz!

big_papi_34

Best answers

Ummm yah I sure the millions of vehicle's had nothing 2 do with it or any of the big companies contributed to it either its all the dirt lol I live in the fucking desert and we didn't make the top 25 huum what's wrong with this pic ? And in sure the wind only blows to cali that sounds good

el chapo

Best answers
esta yeno de smok todo el estado en las fotos seve o estan siegos ustedes de todos modos esta ermoso las ciudades de cali

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
some parts of LA are like wtf...damn dirty to the max
other parts are ok.....
it is sad to see all the smog and shit around d.t.l.a some days on my way to work
other days it looks clear, usually after it rains

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Ummm yah I sure the millions of vehicle's had nothing 2 do with it or any of the big companies contributed to it either its all the dirt lol I live in the fucking desert and we didn't make the top 25 huum what's wrong with this pic ? And in sure the wind only blows to cali that sounds good

She's right and you miss the point she's making about how the mountains surrounding L.A. trap pollution inside the city of Los Angeles which is huge and you can't equate living in the desert which has a much lower population than L.A. does.

droopy760

Best answers
cali?? come on now my bro n law just moved from east coast( new york) to cali, he says " this place is heaven in comparison)

TreeAir

Best answers
The Golden State is the ultimate place to be i've visited other hyped up states such as New York Texas and Forida.

I prefer to roam the Golden West Coast Left Side of the map and live my Cali lifestyle

Many states are polluted though; and not all of Cali is dirty FYI. The Bay Area is always fresh with the wind blowin' through the trees

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[YOUTUBE]cs9hp4ubU1k[/YOUTUBE]

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
cali?? come on now my bro n law just moved from east coast( new york) to cali, he says " this place is heaven in comparison)
well duh, NY is fuckin dirty as hell...maybe not as bad pollution wise, but the streets got trash everywhere..

and the reason the person put Cali is dirty for the thread is because it had the most cities wit bad pollution. and Cali as a whole is a fuckin huge state, so of course there are gonna be real nice cities in the state...but some of the big cities are fuckin polluted as hell.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh das rite new york has da dirtiest people. ma teach said dat wen dey fly on planes dey leave it so dam dirty! n he knos coz he an A&P technician. pero again cali is a nice place n da pollution is coz of wut i said ma science teach told me

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad