• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why is it?

Flakiiz

Best answers
WHY IS IT DAT A PRETTY GURL IS ALWAYS WIT AN UGLY GUY OR DA OTHA WAY AROUND??????:confused:

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
becuz they want something esle that they have to offer more.

it depends on the person....they might like their money, their ride, their companionship or their status, or they might truly look past how they look and care about the person.

some ppl are sexually attracted to what the majority of society considers "ugly."

Highspeed

Best answers
Well it's true. Ugly guys= lack of social life, lack of social life = good grades in school, good grades in school= top university,top university = top paying job, top paying job= PROVIDER.

Or theirs the whole personality thing.

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ Tru
WHY IS IT DAT A PRETTY GURL IS ALWAYS WIT AN UGLY GUY OR DA OTHA WAY AROUND??????:confused:

Cuz there smart and actually listen to their feelings, and dont let dumb immature things get in the way of their happyness.
Like i always say "Good looks fade away but an honest heart always remains".

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well it's true. Ugly guys= lack of social life, lack of social life = good grades in school, good grades in school= top university,top university = top paying job, top paying job= PROVIDER.

Or theirs the whole personality thing.
nice break down. i agree

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^ Tru

Cuz there smart and actually listen to their feelings, and dont let dumb immature things get in the way of their happyness.
Like i always say "Good looks fade away but an honest heart always remains".

uhu dis is so tru^ like if ur dumb n pretty n u date a guy who hot n he dumb too.... what will 2 dumb people ever get?

Flakiiz

Best answers
Ha i no neta pero u do stupid shit wen u fall fo a guy happy i dont hav a vato lyk dat anymo im single woot woot hahaha

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad