• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

why this cracka hates mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm not the one saying "Fuck America" am I?

I think this is the greatest country on earth and I would never live anywhere else.
No I am!! if you think this is the greatest country in the world i suggest you learn to accept all this so called illegal imigrant bull... and the shut f.. up.Don't be scared peep out your window look they are everywhere.Do you honestly think they are going anywhere?

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's all well and good. I don't mind hearing your input at all. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, since the U.S. government is in control I kind of tend to think that their input is just a little more important than yours.

Keep preaching that story though. It really is very touching.
you pledge your allegiance to the united lies of Americans f...en sad.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't live in a country I hated- what sense would that make?

DREAMYLOWKA

Banned
Best answers
D1CK MEX1CANS CAN HANDLE THEIR SHIT UN LIKE BLACKS THEY AINT NOTHING BUT SHIT U CANT FIGHT ON UR OWN THATS WHY U HAVE ALL UR SLAVES FALLOW1NG U HAHAHAHAHA SHUT UP AND JUST GET OVER IT UR BLACK HAHAHAHAAH AND YEAH NO1 L1KES U HAHAHAHA

IM A RACIST STUPID BITCH :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe310

Best answers
D1CK MEX1CANS CAN HANDLE THEIR SHIT UN LIKE BLACKS THEY AINT NOTHING BUT SHIT U CANT FIGHT ON UR OWN THATS WHY U HAVE ALL UR SLAVES FALLOW1NG U HAHAHAHAHA SHUT UP AND JUST GET OVER IT UR BLACK HAHAHAHAAH AND YEAH NO1 L1KES U HAHAHAHA

WTF:confused:

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:D :D
LMAO!Don't mind this fool. He has head buried up his ....

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Dont Get How Black People Came Into This Thread Lol Why They Fuck Are They On Ur Mind So Much U Hater, Get A Life.

SANxJONERO

Best answers
Spics is a derogatory term for Hispanics, as cracker is for white! So don't call me cracker, because I'm not a cracker or a whip cracker!

Best answers
why i hate mexicans

To start off Mexicans are like wolves. They travel in packs. Rarely is it seen that a mexican walks alone without of his buddies walking around him. If so they're usually hiding in the bushes or some random tree waiting for someone to say something about mexicans to drop down and assault them with high paced spanish like they're better then you because they can talk fast in a foreign language. You insult one mexican kid to his face and suddenly 9 more of his buddies pop out waiting to take you on 10-1. Like thats fair or awsome. You could be talking to your buddy and some mexican all teh way across the noisiest lunch room ever could hear you and come over all "'Ey i heard you dissin' us essay, you wanna fight?" and as soon as one mexican says fight 12 others hop up all "Yeah what then essay lets fight yo" and it's like.. "Wtf.. get the hell out of here you damn beaners. i was never talkign to you and it's not like you're makin' your buddy look tough by standing up and making it a 10-1. in fact you're probabl making the other guy look good."
Anyways. They go off into spanish on some parts, on purpose sometimes I think, and confuse you or think they're better and laugh at you because you don't know spanish and you live in America. "yeh essay.. , lets fight theeeen." and they'll make fun of you like you know what they said and all their buddies will be like "ohhh" or laugh at you and it's like "Wtf if you want to make fun of someone and be a man about it say it in a language everyone understands you low life retard."
Mexicans tend to call themselves gangs or stuff like that and pretend like they're a new type of black person. Like they came from an Asian ghetto or something and it's like "Uhm no you don't come from a gheto you come from a house that roofs probably a family of 12 and that's just direct family, and your Dad probably works his ass off for your ass to go to school and the fact that you think you're a new type of black person or soemthing has nothing to do with how you live." See black people at one time did coem from ghettos and such and they did have life hard and had to live like that.(oh and to the rest of those black people who didn't and act that way.. yeah clue in and learn to spell properly) I can guarantee that about 90% of the people who act like this never have. and then they think that because they act all tough and shit that they're better then you. "Ohh but luke I speak a foreign language that sounds retarded and I'm ghetto" Hell no. You're retarded is what you are. Go to school and actually listen for once in your life. Who knows you might learn somethign in the 5 seconds you don't fall asleep or txt message you buddy about the chick's ass you've been chechin' out.
First off you come from mexico. Your family does, you more then likely did and you use mexican as you primary language. Learn english and stop being retarded. Secondly i can see being "tough" might be a way of fitting in but you jsut look retarded to me and if you dar etake me on 1v1 i would smoke you with a quick kidney punch and teach you that if you're not in your country learn that you need to talk to them in their language if you want to diss them like they know what you're saying.
Mexicans also like to get in their groups to annoy you. Like today i went to get cookies and 7, yes exactly 7, mexicans were standing talking in line. How many do you think actually bought cookies? Guess 2? You're wrong! 1. So they hold up the rest of us for no apparently reason becaus ethey had to talk to their buddie and couldn't wait one minute for him. What could be so important? the mexican girls ass? Hell if i care about some ugly ass mexican bitch's ass, get the hell out of my line and go sit at your table thats 5 feet from the line.. Jesus how hard is that.

In conclusion, I'd like to say the following to sum up the above:
Get the nerve to stand up for yourself by yourself.
Learn english and stop butchering it like you didn't have the chance to actually learn it.
Stop talking to me in retarded spanish like i understand you, you dumbass.
You just look plain out ugly with very few exceptions in your females.
You're not from a ghetto and didn't have a hard life growing up. so stop trying to be black.
I'm sure that ugly ass mexican girl's ass is going to be there in 5 minutes so you can wait at your damn table instead of holding me up like i'm actually in line.
Get a life, learn what responcibilities are, and get away from me.
You all sicken me and I hate every last one of you who fit this profile in any way with a firey passion of hell.

new type of black person!!! lmao!!!!!!! :D

Godruigez

Best answers
I hate this government and racist gringos, but I love "MY" land. Aztlan.

My familia has been here for thousands of years. Scotland is an ocean away and I hear it is nice this time of year. Why don't YOU trying swimming back right wing. If not, well, welcome to Aztlan. Have a Tecate and a tostada and relax. We ain't going no where.

yellowngreen

Best answers
Unless the bout is sanctioned by some sort of league (UFC or etc.) I consider it to be an amateur event. You're not a pro just because you studied some kickboxing.

Yo you need to get a beer and loosen the f*%K up dog. [hurtu]

Godruigez

Best answers
Its actually between Yourasistan and Mozambeeatch. Take a trip and see it. You might learn a thing or two.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I hate this government and racist gringos, but I love "MY" land. Aztlan.

My familia has been here for thousands of years. Scotland is an ocean away and I hear it is nice this time of year. Why don't YOU trying swimming back right wing. If not, well, welcome to Aztlan. Have a Tecate and a tostada and relax. We ain't going no where.
THE AMERICAN FLAG COMES SECOND

By Michelle Malkin ? March 29, 2006 01:15 AM
***scroll for updates?new photo added below of a student in Dallas screamed at by an angry mob for carrying an American flag?plus fence-hopping at Montebello H.S?unreality-based Ted Kennedy gets the Clueless Blowhard of the Day Award?chanting in Las Vegas: ?La raza unida jamas sera vencida,? or ?The united (Hispanic) race will never be defeated.??protests turn violent in Watsonville?FrontPageMag: Who?s behind the [illegal] immigration rallies??E-mail your Senators?Debra J. Saunders debunks an open-borders myth?Juan Mann reports at The Immigration Blog: Reconquistas inside the federal immigration bureaucracy?***
You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. You should (hat tip: Mika and F/R):
upsidedown.jpg

03/28 : Student protest
Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

More:
upsidedown002.jpg

upsidedown003.jpg

upsidedown004.jpg

Meanwhile: Mexico Cheers Passage of Immigration Bill
Like I said: Welcome to reconquista.
I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed by another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.
The battle for borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn?t even begun.
Update 3/29 1030am EST. New photo from the Dallas pro-illegal immigration student rally via the Dallas Morning News:
flagbattle004.jpg

hahahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad