• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Why Yall Tryen To B White?

Best answers
well i agree with that cause if u dark and brown you look kinda weird black ppl and mexicans are meant to have dark colored hair

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i agree with that cause if u dark and brown you look kinda weird black ppl and mexicans are meant to have dark colored hair

what about the blond haired blue eyed Mexicans?

Why you folks want to put everyone in the same box? SAD.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im saying that the super weritos have done a good job of avoiding mexican blood...no doubt there is been mucho mixing, but still...i've been in guad and been like errrr, you sure you mexican to some of those aryan looking chavas...

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
im saying that the super weritos have done a good job of avoiding mexican blood...no doubt there is been mucho mixing, but still...i've been in guad and been like errrr, you sure you mexican to some of those aryan looking chavas...

I feel sorry for you if all you see is a persons skin color, it's what's inside the mind and heart that counts.

Best answers
I kinda agree wit wat ur sayin nomas que almost all mexicans have their hair dyed wit blonde in it. Wat i dont lik is dem rucas tat b havin blue contacts. It dont look rite n it bothers me tat they b ashamed of havin dark colored eyes. Y would dey wana have fake eyes. I personaly have hazel ojos perso still tat anit rite. Yo penso

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lik i said b-4 i hav green eyez n white lookin people n my family but u can still tell they r mexicans. n-e one can have tha look they want an it dont bother me 2 c dark skined people w/ blonde hair n blue or green eyes.

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well I Personally Have Never Dyed My Hair... But If They Like To Change The Color, Wutever.

Selena y eber

Best answers
naw i just think you should be proud of wat god gave u i have blue and green eyes they change colors i proud of the way i look and you should b to

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
MAh CUZiN hAS BL0NDE hAiR..Y0U TRYiN T0 SAY ShE
TRYiN T0 bE UNA GRiNGA??
000HHH
L0L.
NAW W.E..DAS hER CH0iCE Q` N0..
&& YEAh DAS HER iN DA PiC
D0ES SHE L00K LiKE A WANNA BE WHiTE GiRL??

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
fo real baby d im wit u that dont mean they tryin to be white u mexican and that dont eva change....

Luvableletty

Best answers
I don't think thers any thing WRONG wid diyn ur hair... dying ur hair don't prove any thing... But if u say u got B-pride show it!!! Dye ur hair blonde just don't loose da pride...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad