• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Will He??

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
I was at mi vatos house yesterday and when mi and my homegurl had stayed the nite there her phone was stolen...well yesterday i found her fone in his shyt...he had stole my best friends fone from her...he sayd she his good friend and all but yet he stole her phone from her well idk if he stole from her and he supposed to be a good friend to her will he do the same to me and steal shyt from me too???

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
Should i?

Yesterday me and mi vato broke up bcoz he had stolen my best friends fone and i called her and told her i had found it. Well my homegurls mom had come with her to his house to pick it up and he wouldnt give it to her and said he didnt have it. So her mom had said she was going to report it as stolen cuz it was like a 300 $ phone and shyt... Well after they left he told me to leave his house and never come bak so i left...now today he called me sayin he needed to tlk to me about last nite and he was sorry...should i go back with him or say fuk him cuz he always blaming me for shyt and breakin up with me when it aint my fault...

-BAM

Best answers
I was at mi vatos house yesterday and when mi and my homegurl had stayed the nite there her phone was stolen...well yesterday i found her fone in his shyt...he had stole my best friends fone from her...he sayd she his good friend and all but yet he stole her phone from her well idk if he stole from her and he supposed to be a good friend to her will he do the same to me and steal shyt from me too???
you tell us!
you chose him, you're with him, .....are you willing to chance it???

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad