• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wut do i do......

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aight me and carlos......thats my boyfreind well we been goin out for a minute ok weve been through a rollercoaster of drama and weve stuck by each other through it all well last year when me and my ex (my first actual bf) broke up me and this boy named Jose started talkin but we didnt go out we both wanted it but we thought it would be better to stay friends well today i had to present a project and i needed help to carry it (poster, food and my backpack also i had one of them big ass jackets....)so Jose helped me i was upstairs when Jose helped me and i had to go down stairs well anywayz i didnt relized what i was doin he just helped me take my stuff to the class so i wouldnt have to carry it until it was time to present well CARLOS got really upset after i walked out the class Carlos was at the door....so i was hey baby and everything but Jose was still in the class talkin to dis female.....and all day Carlos has been really quiet and i dont like that and out of no where i go " why are so jealous " and he made a big ass scene he like kinda yelled at me and of course me being who i am i was like hold up " no one yells at me and tries to put me in the spot" and i told him not to come near me cuz i was gettin mad well wut should i do......i have already tried to apologize but he is like your not sorry and all i do to him is lie which i dont

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i really dont know what 2 tell u....give him some time...if he still cant accept ur apologiez well i may understand u love him and all but mayb its not meant 2 b...but dont take my word...idk how close yall r me entiendes......

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn If He Dont Come Back Move On And Find Some One Els Like It May Be Hard Cuz I Know Trust Me But Do What You Do And I Hope U Luck

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if he really liked you he would'nt be getting mad over somethin like that.....not like you guys were huggin or something

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
if he really liked you he would'nt be getting mad over somethin like that.....not like you guys were huggin or something

Yeah, but what about last week when she "let" a guy kiss her and she kept his love letters?
He has reason to be suspicious.

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yeah, but what about last week when she "let" a guy kiss her and she kept his love letters?
He has reason to be suspicious.

i didnt let that continue.......im wit my carlitos and thats it i only talk to my homeboyz but the thing about it i talk mostly to vatos cuz i cant trust females ive been like that my whole life im only around vatos thats all there is in my family[hurtu]

ISA

Best answers
first he needs to stop tripping you did nothig wrong he is the one that has to say sorry to you... it would be different if you were all on Jose but you werent.. he is the one that needs to be feeling bad not you. like latiin girl said if he really liked you he wouldnt be so mad because he knows that you love hin not somebody else

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
ISA, I think you are wrong, wouldn't you be suspicious if you caught your man kissing
another girl? and found love letters?

just keeping it real yo.

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ISA, I think you are wrong, wouldn't you be suspicious if you caught your man kissing
another girl? and found love letters?

just keeping it real yo.

ok lilboy......i didnt i say i didnt let that continue......[violent]

ISA

Best answers
mt you are the one that is wrong. was she doing anything like that you are just tripping

BRWN_MIJA

Experienced Poster
Best answers
*:+ WeO i WldNt aPoLoGiZe If I wAs U....U dId NuTiN wRnG bT lEt A gUy HeLp U.....Nd If He DnT lKe It Ax HiM nD wEr ThE hEll Ws Ma BF wEn I nded HeLp?? IDK. JsT dNt ApOlOgIzE eSa I tInK u BeTa TaN tAt!! +:*

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad