• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wut shuld i do...?

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok guyz diz time i need ur help. at dis point im relli tired and sumtimes i feel like runnin away.

im datin diz vato for half a year now, pero i still cant get him at all. i cant even say i kno him.

see here's da thing. i relli do love him. n he has taken alot of ma shit like i have taken his.

n of wut i've heard dey say he dat he da type of vato 2 just leave a gurl wenever he wanna.

but he hasnt done dat to me n ya i feel like he relli do like me , das wut he say. pero...

he is a big time borracho. n lately i cant take it coz he acts so controllin, like if am his wife.

i remind him im not. n dat he shouldnt b like dat. he takes me for granted. n he says he can do watever

he wants wit me coz he kno im relli down for him . n yea i am. pero no es para ke he takes advatage of

ma love. so i dnt kno wut to do. im gettin tired of his stuff. pero if i leave him he just gonna go drink

more and not care bout nuthin, n i hate to hear shit like dat coz even thought i dnt c him much ma house

is filled wit how he gets drunk n falls asleep anywhere. n just listenin breaks me down n i cry.

kanela

Best answers
You shouldn't settle for a drunk. You should find somebody better and just be friends with your current man. His drinking like that is just a form of selfishness and self-pity.

You deserve better.

ale

Best answers
I agree that you deserve somebothy better
but i now how it feels to really love somebody .
I think that you should talk about this with him
tell him that you love him but you don't likeit k ande
like that de borracho!!;)

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You shouldn't settle for a drunk. You should find somebody better and just be friends with your current man. His drinking like that is just a form of selfishness and self-pity.

You deserve better.

thankz ur right pero im still wonderin wus gonna b of him...

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I agree that you deserve somebothy better
but i now how it feels to really love somebody .
I think that you should talk about this with him
tell him that you love him but you don't likeit k ande
like that de borracho!!;)

yes i have told him pero he changes da subject....:(

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad