• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

wut would u do in my case?

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
me n vato r keepin it strong coz i wanna b con el n he wanna be conmigo

but just yesterday ma mom found out dat am talkin to him( since dey took ma celly away i gotta use da house's fone)

n she told me alot shiit bout him. also said she would call da police on him.

i truly dnt get it. wus her problem? i kno she wants da best for me n shit but she wont even let me have ma homboiiz over! i wus a gud gurl but her havin me so protected led me to all of dis... da truth is idk wut to do no more. she trippin to much. i cant even talk to him? wtf she knows him n his brothers relli well... i aint doin nuthin wrong. ok he 20 so wut? is not lyk he gonna take me away or get me pregnant or any of dat. i just wanna b happy wit him but ma mother is gettin in ma way. after all she cares more bout me talkin to him dan ma grades at skool.:( i do love ma mom n i respect her mucho... pero am gettin tired....

Last edited:

MiszVero

Best answers
Thas Fukd Up. But If I Waz You Id Juz Tlk 2 My Mom Bout All Of It. N If She Dnt Agree Thn Fuk It..She Cnt Stop You Frm Seein Him.

.:bLU?_EY?Z:.

Best answers
how old r you??? N he 20 dam gurl u dumb[[no offense]]]]. No need for a teenager to date a damn 20yr old....[[[sorry i agree wid ur momzz...[[ur mom kan put him az a pedifile..!!!!!!!!keep that in mind!!!!!

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers

your 16, live at home, and have a curfew. he's 20, living on his own, answers to no one....and has yet to experience the crazy "just turned 21 years."

no offense........what could he possibly want besides sex in a relationship with you?

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
First of all you're only 16, you dont even knw what you trully want, your brain hasnt finished developing yet. U need to keep your head in school, educate yourself, be smart, so until then dont worry about boys SPECIALLY 20 yr olds. Hes a nasty a** foo for wanting to be with a lil kid like u.

And this just proves how naive you are. Because this is exactly whats gonna happen if u keep seing this guy. So listen to ure mom, she knws what shes doing, u dont.

ok he 20 so wut? is not lyk he gonna take me away or get me pregnant or any of dat.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes in sum wayz he is a retard pero he has taken alot of ma shiit... n he still ma ba side. other guys would just drop ma ass. if dey didnt like me for real. n ma mom still thinkin bout it..i talked to her...

Flakiiz

Best answers
dawm gurl well if u really lyk da vato den tell ur mom dat u hav feelings fo him nd tell him q baya a preguntar permisa para estar contyigo 2 meet ur parents den ull mom no dat he aint playin wit u

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad