• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Wut Ya Think

cutie_pie07

Best answers
ok well to your question? yes and no ...yes because yall relationship could split the relationship him and his brother may have....no because if yall truly have feelings for each other and really for reel about each other then i think yall should do tha damn thing.....lol

Snowhite

Best answers
I thinkn it all depends on how U feel, you'd have to be sure that there arent any more feelings fro your ex before even thinking of taking a step like that. U wouldnt want to really get into a relationship and have this guy really fall in love with you and then k tu te des cuenta k sigues sintiendo algo por tu ex. It wouldnt be fair for him and it wouldnt b fair for urself esither. So all i Gotta say is if ur willing to give it a shot, go for it, just be careful and dont let the past intefere.

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
No Gurl I Dont Have Feeling For My Exboifrien See The Bad Thing Is That He Doent Kno Im Talkin To His Brother And All His Family Knows Me Like His Sister Was My Homegurl And Damn Nose Gurl...but Im Sure Estoy Segura Que Estoy Enamorada Fo Real

3s3_flaco

Best answers
iok here it froma vato hell yeah it roung to go out with ur xz brother like if u went out with muh brother i would trip thatz roung thaz like being a famly hope but it depend ma but if u really like hem be with hemn ight alratozzz

Snowhite

Best answers
No Gurl I Dont Have Feeling For My Exboifrien See The Bad Thing Is That He Doent Kno Im Talkin To His Brother And All His Family Knows Me Like His Sister Was My Homegurl And Damn Nose Gurl...but Im Sure Estoy Segura Que Estoy Enamorada Fo Real

Bueno girl, si deveras estas segura k lo quieres, then go for it. I kno a lot o ppl will tell u its wrong bc u went out with his brother, but u never know, maybe destiny had it that way 4 u. So go ahead girl, no dejes k otros dicten tu felizidad.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
LOL...same thing i thought...but after a lil deciphering I realized she meant her Ex's brother....:)....

good lord, when that doesn't workout will she try and date their father??? lol.
why is there so much "dating retardation" with so many folks on this board?

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah snowhite lot of people tell me is wrong but gurl estoy enamorada de el he got a lil gurl tambien she's 3 yeah ojala que el sea who im lookin for...gurl u kno how much i been telling u que i been tryin to find someone and gurl ojala que el sea even though i used to trip over that like if a nigga had kids but it doent matter no more u kno mexican parents they be like u can do better estas bien bonita and all but i dont see it like that what ever makes me happy that were im goin for

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
good lord, when that doesn't workout will she try and date their father??? lol.
why is there so much "dating retardation" with so many folks on this board?

lol...naw pues the way i see it is....its so many ppl that never had some1 in their younger yrs...so they get attached 2 the "whoever" person that pays attention 2 them...they get attached and mistake lust 4 love....

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i wish i knew... i mean shit im bout to go out wit my fuck buddies cuzen !! what u think bout that lol

niceNsweet

Best answers
hey girl i feel u if he got a kid it can only help u grow closer to him wehn u can get along with the kid and show him that u not all up for him but also for his baby... if you relaly love his show him that u care bout boufh o them n not just him...try things out.. u never knwo when it works and sometimes guys that have a resposibility are better off that those who dont got nothng

**mOrEnA nEnA**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
...Keeping in the family is just plain NASTY...by the way dnt you think they are ganna share info back in forth of all the things that one did to u and the other is doing to u now?...

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Tink It Depends If U Have No More Feelings For You Ex And If You Really Like Your Ex's Brother

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Getting involved with a guy who has a kid (especially when you are so young) is a BIG mistake- damn you are D-U-M-B! Try listening to your parents for a change- respect their experience.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
hey girl i feel u if he got a kid it can only help u grow closer to him wehn u can get along with the kid and show him that u not all up for him but also for his baby... if you relaly love his show him that u care bout boufh o them n not just him...try things out.. u never knwo when it works and sometimes guys that have a resposibility are better off that those who dont got nothng

you need to stop offering advice... a clue, you have not.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad