• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

X-Box 360 Hacks/Mods

+AR.Hazard

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Okay, so I have been doing my research because I just bought a 360 (arcade so no hd) and all I have is a flash drive to do my stuff with, but as it turns out, this is actually quite nice..

Found some awesome stuff, so I thought I would share.

First a quick explanation on this tutorial:

Okay, this is telling you how to get free demos and arcade games onto your flashdrive AFTER its been configured to the xbox 360. Meaning, it saves games and data entirely differently.

digitex.net said:
USB Flash Drive Injecting
First thing you need is a software called USB XTAF FATX Explorer

Extract the contents of the zip achieve to good place. (Desktop)

Run (USBXTAFGUI.exe)

q0ba50d1zolpnkmjds4v.jpg

Hit File - Open at the top left.

wv5xoj0frdmmigvjg22r.jpg

You should be at a screen similar to the one below, Double Click "{dir}Content"

6vfk20pba4le3sbfkpzh.jpg

You should now see a folder called "0000000000000000" this is where it stores all your downloaded Demo's and Arcade Games.

jesqu1v4l1fj7z20h4f3.jpg

Go ahead and double click on "0000000000000000". You should now see a one or more folders depending on how much you've saved to the flash drive. If none, then you've came to the right place, start searching this site for tons of stuff you can pack that flash drive with.

Now I've just downloaded the new 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo from Digiex.net. I've already got the contents of the RAR file I downloaded from there extracted to my desktop and am ready to inject to my flash drive.

Make sure you've already browsed through "Content" and "0000000000000000" You should be inside this folder right now "0000000000000000". If you are you just need to press inject folder at the bottom center.

vvu4kk81imufdpjnai6x.jpg

Should now be prompted asking you what folder to inject. Please select the folder that contains the demo you want to inject. (This may take some time, the program even may show its not responding for a bit. Just give it time to finish.)

ciae3du5tp7f3hq7y0wy.jpg

Congrats! Your done. Insert your flash drive into your Xbox 360. Go to My Xbox / Game Library / All Games / Then select the demo or arcade game you've injected from the list of game there.

Enjoy!

Note: If you've found yourself without a "Content" or "0000000000000000" folder, then is because you've not saved anything to it yet via your Xbox 360. Therefore, you will need to manually create these folders.

Right click on desktop, hit New, New Folder. Title one "Content". Create another new folder Title it "0000000000000000". Now move folder "0000000000000000" inside folder "Content". Now move whatever game or demo folder inside folder "0000000000000000". Then inject it!

Or

You may not have formatted your flash drive for use with your Xbox 360. To do this insert your flash drive into one of the three USB ports on your Xbox 360. Go to My Xbox / System Settings / Memory / (highlight your flash drive) Hit "A" / Configure Now / Yes / Ok / Done!

Note: If you received any error, I never have so I can't tell you exactly what it might say. Though your flash drive may be incompatible with your 360. Which in this case you may need to purchase a newer device, preferably around 8GB for good storage.

ed8rq3rryymdjd1onq36.jpg

Pretty nifty right?

Gets better.

All my searching has lead me to some useful youtube videos :)

Allow me to show them to you:

YouTube Video Posters said:
[YOUTUBE]QbrNVkjYV4k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zG7AP6qftxw[/YOUTUBE]

Hope this helped you gamers who want more experience and fun with your shtuff.

Enjoi.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Xbox360 is a shitty console, hazard. It breaks down way too easily.

Do you have a ps3?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad