• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Your USER Name

1$kippy4

Best answers
well my name stephy...n bak n skoo i use to skipp ery class almost ery day so if u wanted to skip u awredy knew who to kick it wit....n it stukk to me...$KiPPY:: N MADE IT FINAL WEN I GOT N THUH N$L.

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
My original user ImChillLikeDat came from my nickname Chill I got from the guys.They would call me Chill b/c I was the "down" "cool" "chill" pretty girl who didn't worry about breaking a nail and did what the guys did/competed with the guys but still kept my looks feminine like a lady.I added LikeDat from this song I really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JtI-g7rvw The woman's part 2:15 is where I got it.

After we got hacked I changed for the sake of a new start I'm Rican and I feel my personality is rare so I put LaRicanRarity.

Mijo323

Best answers
^interesting

[crazy]

huh that is interesting

i agree

My original user ImChillLikeDat came from my nickname Chill I got from the guys.They would call me Chill b/c I was the "down" "cool" "chill" pretty girl who didn't worry about breaking a nail and did what the guys did/competed with the guys but still kept my looks feminine like a lady.I added LikeDat from this song I really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JtI-g7rvw The woman's part 2:15 is where I got it.

After we got hacked I changed for the sake of a new start I'm Rican and I feel my personality is rare so I put LaRicanRarity.

STILL LOVE IT MAMI [Angel]

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
MINE IS A LONG STORY A REALY ONE some call me hersh for horacio some call me el qwernoes some call me cachetes n few call by my name HORACIO but threw out tyme im known as THUMPER from Pomona the first one since 1988 in my city many have it but at that tyme non had it i was original like El ORIGEEENAL bitters followed n know i am just another THUMPER........ but mine is better than theirs so i think..... long storie you gota buy the book.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad