• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

a question 2 all my people...

Andriana

Best answers
y is it that wen u love sum1 u alwayz think abt them and wonder if ther thinkin of u 2 or if hes dreamin of u or wat he is doin or would he give u da world...or is dat 2 much? is dat rele love? or is it a simple pathway of diggin ur self into a deeper whole in gettin urself hurt?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why is it that when you love someone you always think about them and wonder if they're thinking of you too, or if he's dreaming of you or what he is doing or would he give you the world...or is that too much? is that real love? or is it a simple pathway of digging yourself into a deeper hole in gettin yourself hurt?

real love at age 14??? big differece between puppy love and real love.

Last edited:

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm 15...just one year older and i'm in love for realz..........

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
anyway, its just the way of life girl...you have to love someone sometime.......every bunny needs some bunny.....lol...anyway...........

Andriana

Best answers
haha yea i guess dats true...u kno its proly not love but i guess ill just have 2 figure dat on my own...dats life... but thanx 4 da advice

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pues i mean age dont matter u can really b in love at the age me entiendes its just that sense ur so young usually u havent had any "experience" I guess u could call in relationships so the odds r usually against u and it usually ends up being puupy love pero it COULD b real love no1 knows that but U pero anyays about the question like I said were young and as ppl well I'ma speak 4 myself I dont want 2 stereotype were ALL different pero me personally sense I come 4rm a broken home and I never really had a "firm" relationship w/ any of my relatives or much any1 around when I was younger I think my soul developed into a lonely 1 and nowadays all I look 4 is some1 2 give that sense of worthlesness or that special warmth when it really aint nothing but lust pero in answer 2 ur question yes its probably "our" ( ppl that come 4rm broken homes,the ghetto,ect.) way of shutting off the whole world and feeling "good" but in reality we r just digging ourselves in deeper in a whole that we have absuletly no knowledge about me entiendes because usually we tend 2 make our partner our whole "world" and then when that 'special" feeling is gone they leave us (the male or fem. it goes both ways) we only get hurt cause sense they were our whole world they've gone so we have nothing left and we usually end up shutting ourselves off 4rm the rest of the world so me personnally I've been through too much of that "lil kid stuff" so I've realized that it wasnt that much the females I've been w/ faults because they were mostly feelig like I was feeling at when the "magic" wears out there's nothing u can do to bring it back so I'd rather just stay abstinent 4rm any relationship right now, no matter how much my own heart and soul begs 4 some warmth I HAVE to maintain because if I dont that would only fuk me up more and the other person too me entiendes so simon.........pero dont let no1 get u down me entiendes if u feel u love some1 then who cares what any1 says.....well I g2g b back l8r lol 1 love

Juaprox

Best answers
So did you write a poem about this guy? when you write a poem about someone you like, then u know you got the luv bug. :D

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
real love at age 14??? big differece between puppy love and real love.

ur assuming love is determained by age? love can happen as soon as a person starts puberty, love a feeling, that only puberty can produce. the only love that comes natural from birth is love for family.

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Pues esa,age really dosen't matter. And well dreamin' 'bout dat person is very sweet, but then it can hurt you so much, dat you'll think dat ur world came down in instint. Pero if you dreamin', thinkin', wonderin' 'bout dat person, den dat is no longer love,..........it's obsession................

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Pues i mean age dont matter u can really b in love at the age me entiendes its just that sense ur so young usually u havent had any "experience" I guess u could call in relationships so the odds r usually against u and it usually ends up being puupy love pero it COULD b real love no1 knows that but U pero anyays about the question like I said were young and as ppl well I'ma speak 4 myself I dont want 2 stereotype were ALL different pero me personally sense I come 4rm a broken home and I never really had a "firm" relationship w/ any of my relatives or much any1 around when I was younger I think my soul developed into a lonely 1 and nowadays all I look 4 is some1 2 give that sense of worthlesness or that special warmth when it really aint nothing but lust pero in answer 2 ur question yes its probably "our" ( ppl that come 4rm broken homes,the ghetto,ect.) way of shutting off the whole world and feeling "good" but in reality we r just digging ourselves in deeper in a whole that we have absuletly no knowledge about me entiendes because usually we tend 2 make our partner our whole "world" and then when that 'special" feeling is gone they leave us (the male or fem. it goes both ways) we only get hurt cause sense they were our whole world they've gone so we have nothing left and we usually end up shutting ourselves off 4rm the rest of the world so me personnally I've been through too much of that "lil kid stuff" so I've realized that it wasnt that much the females I've been w/ faults because they were mostly feelig like I was feeling at when the "magic" wears out there's nothing u can do to bring it back so I'd rather just stay abstinent 4rm any relationship right now, no matter how much my own heart and soul begs 4 some warmth I HAVE to maintain because if I dont that would only fuk me up more and the other person too me entiendes so simon.........pero dont let no1 get u down me entiendes if u feel u love some1 then who cares what any1 says.....well I g2g b back l8r lol 1 love

......lol pues orale I was just gonna say that only U can know what real love is nobody else can know that 4 u simon u might get disappointed a few times and simon its gonna hurt and u might find out l8r it wasnt real love and just puppy love or u might end up getting married and having a happily ever after relationship lol but what ever the case let U find out 4 URSELF me entiendes and I mean what would love b w/out risks me entiendes ohhh and something else no matter what happens plz dont end up hating us lol were not ALL the same lol bueno ahora si ay te wacho take care keep ur head up and God bless u 1 love

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm not denying you have strong feelings, but you all are babies, you don't know what relationship love is. You'll see in a few years.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad