• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

A Riddle.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A man in a van has to cross a bridge. There is no other route. The van contains cargo..that weights over the bridge limit. The man gets out..shakes and bangs the van. Drives half way across..gets out again and shakes and bangs the van. Then drives to the other side.

What is the cargo?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nope
sand is too heavy man.

im not gon' tell it yet..i want everyone to do some brain work :D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no man.. :D ill be back let some other ppl solve it and ill tell it if none of u get it.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL...BETO...wow.....

guess what???

U GOT IT. It's a bird..do u know why tho?...if he shook the cargo and made the birds fly the birds, then wouldnt make the car weigh more as long as they were in the air because its not forcing any pressure down on the car ....

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL...BETO...wow.....

guess what???

U GOT IT. It's a bird..do u know why tho?...if he shook the cargo and made the birds fly the birds, then wouldnt make the car weigh more as long as they were in the air because its not forcing any pressure down on the car ....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA :D oooooooorale neta q si

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL...BETO...wow.....

guess what???

OMFG.....I thought it was rocks..... lol It had me thinking, but then I thought of cheating lol Looking at what people put.....hehehe

): sad gurl :(

Best answers
Please

A man in a van has to cross a bridge. There is no other route. The van contains cargo..that weights over the bridge limit. The man gets out..shakes and bangs the van. Drives half way across..gets out again and shakes and bangs the van. Then drives to the other side.

What is the cargo?
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSA

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad