• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Americanized

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Their primary role has not been to educate or to make the student aware,but to "school"children into accepting and supporting the Establishment.This process has been called Americanization.At the very core of Americanization is the compelling necessity for Anglo-Americans to remake the unassimilable masses so they can be more acceptable.This is accomplished by erasing their culture,language, and values.It is a process that has caused considerable cultural conflict for the gente and that has resulted in the following:many people developing negative self-images;many people accepting the values of the colonizers and rejecting their own heritage;Anglo-Americans justifying the colonization by glorifying the history of the colonizer and erasing that of the colonized;and the gente being conditioned to accept their colonized status,limiting their aspirations.......MANY COCONUTS HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ACCOMMODATE TO THE ANGLO MAJORITY,ONLY TO BE REJECTED.THE PRICE OF ACCEPTANCE IS THE SURRENDER OF TRUE IDENTITY.

Americano

Best answers
give... a cite for any paraphrasing you use. These views are not yours so don't make it seem like you came up with this.. give credit where credit is due... who said it and where is this from.

you plagarize your views from someone elses words...

bnm8807

Best answers
Their primary role has not been to educate or to make the student aware,but to "school"children into accepting and supporting the Establishment.This process has been called Americanization.At the very core of Americanization is the compelling necessity for Anglo-Americans to remake the unassimilable masses so they can be more acceptable.This is accomplished by erasing their culture,language, and values.It is a process that has caused considerable cultural conflict for the gente and that has resulted in the following:many people developing negative self-images;many people accepting the values of the colonizers and rejecting their own heritage;Anglo-Americans justifying the colonization by glorifying the history of the colonizer and erasing that of the colonized;and the gente being conditioned to accept their colonized status,limiting their aspirations.......MANY COCONUTS HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ACCOMMODATE TO THE ANGLO MAJORITY,ONLY TO BE REJECTED.THE PRICE OF ACCEPTANCE IS THE SURRENDER OF TRUE IDENTITY.

I disagree, they are only teaching the history of our land and i thought when you go into another country you learn about their culture and their schoolings are the ones you go by, whether you like it or not this is america and if you think they brainwash the students to believe only what they say then thats bull. They teach more than just American history sweety they teach about world history and how this land came to be. Why its called the USA and who were the first english settlers here. They dont teach you to believe only in one religion or that their way is the only way. That's why we have freedom of religion remember? Read the constitution. Your stating the same thing over and over just in defferent ways. Whether you like it or not your just as racist as the "americanized."

And its funny because if i was steriotyped into your different categories i'd be Americanized myself, yet i find myself being Mexican-American considering i am catholic and also have Mexican customs i follow, yet i dont deny my love for my nation AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I LOVE IT....later dude.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I disagree, they are only teaching the history of our land and i thought when you go into another country you learn about their culture and their schoolings are the ones you go by, whether you like it or not this is america and if you think they brainwash the students to believe only what they say then thats bull. They teach more than just American history sweety they teach about world history and how this land came to be. Why its called the USA and who were the first english settlers here. They dont teach you to believe only in one religion or that their way is the only way. That's why we have freedom of religion remember? Read the constitution. Your stating the same thing over and over just in defferent ways. Whether you like it or not your just as racist as the "americanized."

And its funny because if i was steriotyped into your different categories i'd be Americanized myself, yet i find myself being Mexican-American considering i am catholic and also have Mexican customs i follow, yet i dont deny my love for my nation AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I LOVE IT....later dude.
Why dont you try sticking your head up Americano's ass that way you will not only be white in the inside but also white on the outside.See if your dream comes true.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
I don't see being American as being WHITE although I'm sure there are many places in Middle America that can feel like that- I've always lived on the coasts where there is a large immigrant/multicultural presence.

What I don't understand is if you feel America is oppressing you and stripping you of your self identity and you hate America so much. Why are you here?
If you love your Mexico and all that is Mexican more (which there is nothing wrong with that) then wouldn't you be happier living in Mexico?

Maybe it's just easier to sit there and bitch huh?

Last edited:

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't see being American as being WHITE although I'm sure there are many places in Middle America that can feel like that- I've always lived on the coasts where there is a large immigrant/multicultural presence.

What I don't understand is if you feel America is oppressing you and stripping you of your self identity and you hate America so much. Why are you here?
If you love your Mexico and all that is Mexican more (which there is nothing wrong with that) then wouldn't you be happier living in Mexico?

A Message.
whitesml.gif
trans.gif
smstar.gif

If you are White, you are an honorable creature of God.

If you are White, you have every right to be proud of your race.

founder.gif

If you are WHITE, you don't have to tolerate other people putting down your race.

If you are WHITE, your culture is valuable and worthy of preservation.

If you are WHITE, you have a noble history graced with invention, exploration, discovery, and conquest.

If you are WHITE, your ancestors had diligence, courage, foresight, and high intellect.

If you are WHITE, you are a blessing on the earth.

If you are WHITE, you are a blessing to advanced civilization.

But the one-world communists and the entities behind most of the world mass media continuously work to try to bring you down.

And the corrupt forces affecting government, having unmitigated greed, encourage unlawful immigration from the Third World country of Mexico into the United States. Their disdain for you could not be greater. Note that the terrible events of Sept. 11 have had no effect on border policy. These insane forces are dangerous. They think nothing of bringing you down.

Don't let them. You do NOT deserve it.

MR T.
Your Friend,
George White (For my personal protection, I must use a pseudonym.)

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

FUCKING REPUBLICAN LMFAO!!!!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad