• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

An Italian Here

is it true all Italians are Nazis?

Nope not at all. And infact the word Nazi's comes from Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei Shorted to German Nazi Party.

You are looking for the word Fascist. It means Fascisto. And basically means we only like 1 Religion; Catholicism, One race; White, One peope; Italians!

But we aren't like this at all!

Nope not at all. And infact the word Nazi's comes from Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei Shorted to German Nazi Party.

You are looking for the word Fascist. It means Fascisto. And basically means we only like 1 Religion; Catholicism, One race; White, One peope; Italians!

But we aren't like this at all!

naw cuz one time we found this stolen car in my alley with no tires or engine it was one of those street racing cars likd hondas u know...anyways well they left a car deodorant on the rear view window and me and my cuzins we found some pics and there was a pic of two guys and one had a swastika tattooed on his chest...shit no wonder their shit got jacked

naw cuz one time we found this stolen car in my alley with no tires or engine it was one of those street racing cars likd hondas u know...anyways well they left a car deodorant on the rear view window and me and my cuzins we found some pics and there was a pic of two guys and one had a swastika tattooed on his chest...shit no wonder their shit got jacked

Nazism.. Nope. Fascism yes..

The Swastika and Fascism are closely linked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Social_Republic

ARE YOU A FACIST?

fas?cist (f
abreve.gif
sh
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
st)n.1. often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.

adj.1. often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
2. Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fascist

or do u perfer this

spc.gif
concise_oed.gif

fascism

/fashiz’m/
noun 1 an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government. 2 extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
[SIZE=-1]— DERIVATIVES[/SIZE] fascist [SIZE=-1]noun[/SIZE] & [SIZE=-1]adjective[/SIZE] fascistic [SIZE=-1]adjective[/SIZE].
[SIZE=-1]— ORIGIN[/SIZE] Italian fascismo, from fascio ‘bundle, political group’, from Latin fascis ‘bundle’.

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/fascism?view=uk

now ur not making any sense

*edit
seriously
um what does cunt mean?

Cunt is an English language vulgarism most commonly used in reference to the vulva or vagina and, more generally, the pubis, from the mons veneris to the perineum.[1] The earliest citation of this usage, circa 1230, is in the Oxford English Dictionary, referring to the London street known as "Gropecunt Lane". Generally, cunt is considered an obscene word, although, as with all verbal profanities, some speakers regard it as merely informal or even a term of endearment. Calling someone a cunt is generally considered impolite at best, and often as extremely offensive, though this varies between countries and social groupings. The word has neutral significance in the colloquial and technical speech of nautical and other occupational traditions.

According to my English Oxford dictionary that makes %0 sense at all.

Cunt is an English language vulgarism most commonly used in reference to the vulva or vagina and, more generally, the pubis, from the mons veneris to the perineum.[1] The earliest citation of this usage, circa 1230, is in the Oxford English Dictionary, referring to the London street known as "Gropecunt Lane". Generally, cunt is considered an obscene word, although, as with all verbal profanities, some speakers regard it as merely informal or even a term of endearment. Calling someone a cunt is generally considered impolite at best, and often as extremely offensive, though this varies between countries and social groupings. The word has neutral significance in the colloquial and technical speech of nautical and other occupational traditions.

ummmm ok but i saw that same shit on wiki i want to know how u used it....if u scroll down on wiki it says it has many meaning and its more offensive in some places

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back