• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

anyone ever had the feeling.......

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
have you ever had the feeling that most ppl of other races hate you? i mean i think white people get that feeling alot.what do yall think?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
white people are taught to feel ashamed coz of their ancestors and what they did to other races...so i guess the feeling is mutual...coz we latinos and black people are often feel bitter coz we was mind raped..i mean look at the world....brown and black people can't go anywhere without gettin harrasment by the purity of racism? its fuckin stupid..we need to stand together but it doesnt mean that we gotta turn into racists...i see that happenin alot. just coz a black man is happily married to his black queen or a brown man is in love with his brown princess..why is that racism? matter of taste is what i say..sooo reverse racism my ass. the black will always be black and the white will always be white. that's the reality.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ya i get that but i had some white lady tell me when she walks around and she sees people who are brown or black shes feels they watch her even more and they dislike her first then get to know her after. what u think

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon simon...nowadays i hear mxns talking bout pinches mayates and shit...its stupid

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon simon...nowadays i hear mxns talking bout pinches mayates and shit...its stupid

i dont even get offended cus bk in the homeland MEXICO mayate means a man who fucks other men but says he aint gay. it means faker. so if dumb fucks in america cant seperate the terms then they are stupid house niggers

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ya i get that but i had some white lady tell me when she walks around and she sees people who are brown or black shes feels they watch her even more and they dislike her first then get to know her after. what u think

well i think some ppl feel like that......black.bron.white,ect....they feel like theyre 'watched down on" by other race sthat think they are superior(most of the time white folk but mxns and blacks tend 2 do it sometime s2)

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
EY BETO ME GOiN OFF TOPiC AGAiN PERO WHATS THAT BOX ON YOUR SiG SUPPOSED 2 B? LOL....LiKE A MUSiC ViDEO CUZ iF YES THEN i CANT SEE SHiT!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol..i dont feel like im watched down by anybody....im in miami bitch! ..if someone gets racist round here, they get gunned down..by the cubans, dominicans and west indians.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i only feel like that when around a large group of whites cus they tend to act superior when your on ur own and they r in big numbers

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
SHiT i DONT GiVE A FUCK WHO i'M ROUND...THEY START SAYiN SHiT i jUST GO OFF ON THEM PERO USUALLY WHEN A MEXiCAN TELLS ME THiNGS THEN i START LAUGHiN WiT THEM...i DONT KNOW WHY...LOL

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad