• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

bad in school

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm doing realy bad in school yall...Im failing all my classes except spanish....Art,history,math,English,todas lasl clases.....I dont want 2 drop out u kno......As bad as Ive been doing I might even get kicked out.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what :eek: elmo no not you try harder hommie ira si quieres ill help ya outs wit ya homework sometimes or if ya dont gets somethin then ill try to help wit it pero atleast try to better in school and no more skippin ok..........ask da teacher if ders somethin you can do to higher your grade....or somethin you cant drop out school is important................

and ese pallaso i understand dat you dont go to class but dat dont mean you should be failing trust me i know i went to school as much as i skipped half da year skippin and half da year goin to school and i still gradauted and had good grades...............

both of you can still make it if you just put alittle bit of esfuerzo............i know you can............unless ya dont wants then is all up to you....if ya wanna work at mikey D's for a long time..........:rolleyes:

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
both of you can still make it if you just put alittle bit of esfuerzo............i know you can............unless ya dont wants then is all up to you....if ya wanna work at mikey D's for a long time..........:rolleyes:

simon simon....where there's a will there's a can

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
gracias Ill see what I can do u kno...what yall say its true...right now I might get all inspired and shit but later theres gonna be something puting me down...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
na just think in da postive and never da negative........keep your head up and member im here for you no matter what i believe in ya..............:) YOU CAN DO IT ELMO CAN DO IT ELMO CAN DO IT....................:)

ryan

Best answers
I Thot That You Said That You Dont Go To School You Ling Bitch

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont go to school i graduated..................past vato graduated................:rolleyes: this is makin laugh no doubt..............

Leto

Best answers
gracias Ill see what I can do u kno...what yall say its true...right now I might get all inspired and shit but later theres gonna be something puting me down...

the most important thing is that you learn SOMETHING ,..... more important than graduating even.Even failing is OK if you eventualy learn something you can use later.
Don't let any body take away your opportunity,.... evenna boring ass teacher.Id say math is most important......... at worst you can get a job in a machine shop like I did ....... but if you get better there are a lot of different jobs in Banking and Real estate , you can make 100Ks a year.
Don't give up.

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Fuck Me Too..im Failin All Ma Clasess And I Have Alot Of Tardies...the Only Class Im Passin Is Spanish Cuz I Knoe The Language Lol...and Ma Parents Told Me Tat Wats The Whole Point Goin 2 Skool If Im Goin To Fail The Classes Their Tellin Me To Drop Out But Who Knoes....

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my dad used the dictinary all the time when he didint know a word

La_Shorty

Best answers
I'm doing realy bad in school yall...Im failing all my classes except spanish....Art,history,math,English,todas lasl clases.....I dont want 2 drop out u kno......As bad as Ive been doing I might even get kicked out.

shouldnt you be studying instead of being online?

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Shit...you better start trying harder. I know I am.....I'm failing my Avid class cause don't turn in the stupid notes i have to be taking for my classes, but now I'm actually dong it. Just take ya time to study and I know you'll do better in school......:)

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
FUCK ME TO VATOs AND VATAs I'M FAILING ALL MY CLASESS CUZ I DONT GO TO THEM AND I BE ON THIS ALL THE TIME LOL

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DAMN...
i`M BARELY GETTiN BY W/ C`sZ
PER0 THEiR FUCKiN L0W B0UT T0 BE D`sZ..
W.E FUCK iT..iF jULi0 CAN DR0P 0UT S0 CAN i..L0L
jP..

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Me Too Ese...
Mostly Cuz I Dont Even Got To The Fuckin Classes
Anymor.
Shit And Is Fuckin Gay

[hurtu] CUZ Y0UR T00 FUCKiN LAZY CARL0S//
&& iF Y0U WENT Y0U D0NT D0 SHiT...
DAMN Y0U && jULi0 iS BAD iNFLUENCE 0N ME..
P0RQUE EL PiNCHE jULi0 DR0PPED 0UT..&& i BET Y0U ARE G0NNA T00.
ST0P KiCKiN iT WiT jULi0 && G0 T0 SCH00L...
FAH` REAL`sZ CARL0S...D0NT BE A DUMB DADDY
:D HAHA..

smoky_619

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Fuck That Erika
I Dont "influence" You In No Shit
You Put Yourself In Those Situations
Damn I Sounded Smart Right There Aha

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad