• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

broke up and it hurts..

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
me and my vato finally broke up for good, i told him that i didnt want to hurt, i said that i didnt want to be with him and have feeling for another guy, i told him that i didnt want to end up hurting him at the end i know i will..but its better for us to just be friends ,right? i miss him so much i made a mistake but i know i kinda did the right think..i told him i cant be thinking about 2 guys a once and i think yall know who im talking bout...i know ill nevre be with the other guy, he will only be my friend, hes back with his girl and he flirts still alot tells me he wants to f me and shit like that, and it hurts me because i dont want to hurt my ex or my ex best friend..just give me advice sorry im not making sense int just i hurting right now and thinking alot of my ex vato...i wonder if hes thinking of me>>>alrato

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
say what? you broke up with a guy you have feelings for... for a guy who is already taken (but says he wants to F you) and you'll never be with???

man you kids IZ crazy!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jerryspringer.jpg

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
who t efuk is that^^ oh and whisper well i just hope u have good luck in the future....1 love

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mmm.oral eorale...i kind of figured cause of the "drama" going on....and the fact that it was Truth that put it put...:D

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah i broke up with him not for the other guy..i have feeling for the other guy i wont do anyhting with him..pero im with my vato again and its the last time..

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Wow....this is so complicating. Let's see....what your telling us is that you broke up with your vato for this other guy who you just found out got back with his chica. So you hooked up again with ya ex. Ayyy mija.....I don't really understand this, but all I know is that your hurting. Look girlie, If it is how I think it is then you should ask yourself who you like more. Also if you brake up again with your vato to get with the other guy then you have to be certain if the other guy is willing to brake up with his girl for you. Well all I can say is that you should do what you think is best. Best of luck girlie......

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aight girl i know where u comin from lol well if it was up to me i would hang low for a while jus chill out for a moment stay single chica its for the best!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
no i wasnt gonna get with the other guy at all, i just had feeling for him, i could be with my vato and have feelings for another guy thats not right..hell no i wont brake up with my vato to be with another guy.u know?

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aight than that is diffrnet yea u can like another when you are in a relationship it is just natrual......it happends to everyone at one time or another

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn!!!

me and my vato finally broke up for good, i told him that i didnt want to hurt, i said that i didnt want to be with him and have feeling for another guy, i told him that i didnt want to end up hurting him at the end i know i will..but its better for us to just be friends ,right? i miss him so much i made a mistake but i know i kinda did the right think..i told him i cant be thinking about 2 guys a once and i think yall know who im talking bout...i know ill nevre be with the other guy, he will only be my friend, hes back with his girl and he flirts still alot tells me he wants to f me and shit like that, and it hurts me because i dont want to hurt my ex or my ex best friend..just give me advice sorry im not making sense int just i hurting right now and thinking alot of my ex vato...i wonder if hes thinking of me>>>alrato

damn gilr!!!! you told him!!.....lol.....anyway girl...good luck in the future with all this guy stuff.....so if you knew that you weren't gonna do anything with the other fool why break up with your boyfriend??..i mean i would understand if you were thinking of fuking the other guy and broke it off to not cheat and jsut be a good girl but to break it off for a guy that already has a girl and jsut wants to fuk is kinda weird....i don't know...am i making any fukin sense??...i'm tired...i think imma go to sleepies now.....i don't feel good.....alright just take care girly....laterz

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah i know, well lately i been feeling good no checking out or likeing other guys, i love my baby...i dont need no one else.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad