• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

but i want it ! ! !

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
dont you hate when someone has something that u want, and theres no way of getting it ! Its like everytime u see then with it , you just get mad cuz u kno they dont deserve it and that u can take better care of it then they can..... you dont want to admit it but it's really killing you inside ...well.. what do i do when that "IT" becomes a person?, and u kno that theres no1 better in the world for them then you ! What do you do when u want somone u cant have anymore ?????

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if its an object nell dont want it no more is sometimes true for a guy tambien pero i dont gots to worry bout that...............but um i guess that when i see somethin that i want and cant get it i try harder to get it............no matter what the cost even if i have to work my ass off.....its worth the try more if its for a guy.......unless he havin a kid with anohter person or he married then nell es when i know to move.on......................

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if its an object nell dont want it no more is sometimes true for a guy tambien pero i dont gots to worry bout that...............but um i guess that when i see somethin that i want and cant get it i try harder to get it............no matter what the cost even if i have to work my ass off.....its worth the try more if its for a guy.......unless he havin a kid with anohter person or he married then nell es when i know to move.on......................

yup...damm babe great mind sthink alike q no...LOL...:p

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL, you're not good, you made a whole thread over not being good! Limited time offer! Unete con el gran Tracalero.....Free Trial!

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol MAN i wont talken bout that !! i waz talken bout a boi !! trust me im good i dont want yours ! lol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad