• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Can Gangsters really love a lady?

clown

Best answers
gangster need love too mija were not robots ofcourse we got fealings the thing is that we dont have to demostrate weakness

blueeyes_561

Best answers
gangsta"s can love,pero u gotta c where they cumin frm..there neva gonna show they feelings untill they c dat dis ruca is da one for dem..M y vato is tough hard core..and he dosent shw his feelings much pero as long as i knw he knws i dwn for him...Thats really all dat matters..dnrt give up on da gangsta's they need love too..

Domented

Best answers
Lol ya a gangster can love but i mean fuk no not thee way a hyna loves a guy cause i mean yall hynas get ssprung off us n like we jus dnt fall n love like tat lol like 1 out of 100 naw fuk tat 1000 hynas we will actually might really love i mean ive had hela bitches i mean hela yet ive only rreally loved like 2 out of all of them

Domented

Best answers
I mean we can tell u we love u but wen we off wit our friends around the hood hollelrin at random ass bitches n we get lucky tat day n pull hela of them n they o got our nutz ull see how many of the homeboy who got girls b faithfull haha its hela rare to see a g vato turn down a hyna wit open leg jus cause he alrdy got a hyna u jus dnt see it done ive personelly rarely have seen tat done i mean rarely almost never lol especially if the hynas hynas hot i mean idk ive turned it down n ive seen other homies do it to but like i said its rare

flakah

Best answers
tAkE it fR0M My 0WN ExpERiENCeE...if y0U kN0W h0W t0 tREAt Em RigHt N StiCk By hiS SidE
yEs! tHEy CAN...tHEy g0t thEiR 0WN lil gANgSta l0VE tHAt i l0VE N gEt<3

T

TheTruthIs

tAkE it fR0M My 0WN ExpERiENCeE...if y0U kN0W h0W t0 tREAt Em RigHt N StiCk By hiS SidE
yEs! tHEy CAN...tHEy g0t thEiR 0WN lil gANgSta l0VE tHAt i l0VE N gEt<3

Yeah that's great, get treated like a piece of shit all in the name of being down. Great life!
[crazy]

blueeyes_561

Best answers
it'S NOT THAT THEY TREAT US LIKE SHIT!!!! Cuz u aint gotta b gangsta to treat ur ruca like shit!!!! Nomas es que they got there own way of showing it!!!

T

TheTruthIs

Yeah they got their own way of showing it, after they try and hit on the hoochies while they get high and party- maybe they'll have time for you Sunday- pffffft get some self esteem.

T

TheTruthIs

I mean we can tell u we love u but wen we off wit our friends around the hood hollelrin at random ass bitches n we get lucky tat day n pull hela of them n they o got our nutz ull see how many of the homeboy who got girls b faithfull haha its hela rare to see a g vato turn down a hyna wit open leg jus cause he alrdy got a hyna u jus dnt see it done ive personelly rarely have seen tat done i mean rarely almost never lol especially if the hynas hynas hot i mean idk ive turned it down n ive seen other homies do it to but like i said its rare

blueeyes_561

Best answers
not all gangsta are the same!!!! AND LIKE I SAID U AINT GOTTA BE GANGSTA TO FUCK OVER UR GURL!!!!!!!! ANY MAN CAN GO OUT AND PARTY GET DRUNK ND HIGH,,,,AND FUCK AROUND .....

blueeyes_561

Best answers
i think she means.. Can a gangsta really love? Like a ruca will love a guy!!!! U knw like dwn for watever,got her vato's bck!!shit like tat!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad