• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

check this shit out

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah, and youre one of them

lol @ u having a grudge against RM because youre not accepted and get constantly clowned on in every thread you post on there
i don't have a grudge on any message board...the fact there is a handful of queers on there (not mentioning names) is beyond me.

they should change the name of "audio emcee hook ups" to "general fags hook ups"

i haven't post there in a minute though..there is no actual topics, it is always clowning and clowning on there...

the only interesting topics is when they start talking about football or basketball. lol.

Trauma1904

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i don't have a grudge on any message board...the fact there is a handful of queers on there (not mentioning names) is beyond me.

they should change the name of "audio emcee hook ups" to "general fags hook ups"

i haven't post there in a minute though..there is no actual topics, it is always clowning and clowning on there...

the only interesting topics is when they start talking about football or basketball. lol.

false, all of the queers (as seen on tv, piff, jnyce, 3ternal, etc)

have been banned, and each time they have tried to come back on a new name. BAM! instant ban, all of the trolls and lames were bedridden once and for all after who knows how many years

RM = comedy and entertainment, maybe if u still stuck around you would see for yourself

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad