• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Christopher Columbus

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I cant recall exactly but wasnt Amerigo Vespucci who really "discovered" the Americas...

Best answers
the one who REALLY first discovered North America is this guy...

leif-ericsson-1.jpg

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I cant recall exactly but wasnt Amerigo Vespucci who really "discovered" the Americas...

have we forgotten that the american indians were to greet them? how do you discover something if natives we're on that land before they EVEN got there!

the natives had SHIT on lock...and they sail their pale sailty asses over here and got lost

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
have we forgotten that the american indians were to greet them? how do you discover something if natives we're on that land before they EVEN got there!

the natives had SHIT on lock...and they sail their pale sailty asses over here and got lost

thats why i said "discovered"...the Indians were there 1st but ppl still 2 this day...claim some1 else discovered it

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats why i said "discovered"...the Indians were there 1st but ppl still 2 this day...claim some1 else discovered it

that's like me walkin infront of ur living room while your watchin tv..and sayin "ALL this shit is mine bitch"[hurtu]

The only thing I'm grateful to big Chris for is givin' a mf a day off. Cuz Monday's are made of bullshyt anyway (except for football). So all over this mf country...in honor of Columbus Day, go walk up on some shyt that's already established...

...and CLAIM it.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that's like me walkin infront of ur living room while your watchin tv..and sayin "ALL this shit is mine bitch"[hurtu]

The only thing I'm grateful to big Chris for is givin' a mf a day off. Cuz Monday's are made of bullshyt anyway (except for football). So all over this mf country...in honor of Columbus Day, go walk up on some shyt that's already established...

...and CLAIM it.
LMAO pinche Bryan

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nooe.. eric ''the red''. the statue is from a norwegian explorer called ''leif ericcson''. the first european explorer to step on north american soil. he is eric ''the red''s son. :)

simon simon ....I remembered something like that 4rm 5th grade History class..lol...pero simon yea...i was giving a wild guess....lol...he poppe up in my head when I saw the Viking statue...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
armerigo Vespucci was the only one that actually knew he discovered a new continent. Columbus thought he was in Asia the whole time even on his death bed.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The Vikings were not the only ones here before Columbus, note natives were here 30,000 years before at least. I don't think they were too found of being told they were not there, and had no rights to the land. So I think the real credit of man discovering the Americas should go to the Natives.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad