• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

class of BP

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Erika(esa lil boo) is that hyna yall love to hate but you LOVE her more.

Beto(mr unique) be that pyro maniac vato that sits in the back of the class but you never understood when he talked.

Ana(loca batladiie) is THAT bitch that every other Hyna wannabe like…Becoz all their boyfriend’s want her.

Marta is that hyna from the back country that’ll make you eat your heart out.

Veronica is that horny virgin that every guy wants to tap but she’s a virgin and ONLY messes with her boyfriend.

Shaima(kid) is that nigga who banged all the females and nobody could understand why! LOL.

Brina is that high maintance hyna who has a new boyfriend
every week.. but still smacks a bitch up if she messes with her man. Lmfao!

Homey G is that vato that acts hard but gets his ass kicked all the time. LoL.

Westla and Latino is them school pervs that always smackin gurl’s asses but paid them to flash their titties!

Hazer is the know it all!

VLKING is that horny vato who can’t get none…but manages to be center of attention.

Krazykrazy is that gurl nobody knows but when she walks by the hallway…all the boys is like ‘DAAYUMM!!’

Christina is that ghetto white gurl that always hangs with the brothaz and Mexicans.

GiggleZ is that hyna who suffers from A.D.D ….with a dash tourette..and the high school HO!

Carlos and Julio is them two vatos that always be c-walkin to class and claimin their set.

Bryan..(myself) is that real ugly muhfukka that got the ladies
attention....

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Erika(esa lil boo) is that hyna yall love to hate but you LOVE her more.

Beto(mr unique) be that pyro maniac vato that sits in the back of the class but you never understood when he talked.
Ana(loca batladiie) is THAT bitch that every other Hyna wannabe like…Becoz all their boyfriend’s want her.

HAHAHA
:D WE LUBB YOU BETiTO

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
.......... and by the time u slightly understood half of the shit he saying....the dam school's burnt down......:D...

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
- reads the list 10 more times -

Damn, I can see where I'm not wanted. Simon, I was always the loner. The little kid who was never noticed and the one who no one wanted to talk to or seemed to understand em'. Kept away from society. It's all gravy.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^lmfao..

sadboy is the rejected brotha that always be "sad" but gets overly EXcited when a gurl pecks him on the cheek!

truthbtold? that's the perverted proffessor that's ALWAYS trying to get gurls in the class alone with him.

lmaao!

WESTLA

Best answers
i support single moms

isupportsinglemomstshirt.gif
:D

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
VLKING is that horny vato who can?t get none?but manages to be center of attention.

LOL HAHAHA THAT SHIT IS FUNNY BUT I GET MORE PUSSY THEN U VATO SO CHILL AND I GET MORE GIRLs VATO STOP...AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U SAYing.. YEE I MIGHT BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION BUT CUZ PEOPLE PUT ME THERE:cool:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
VLKING is that horny vato who can?t get none?but manages to be center of attention.

LOL HAHAHA THAT SHIT IS FUNNY BUT I GET MORE PUSSY THEN U VATO SO CHILL AND I GET MORE GIRLs VATO STOP...AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U SAYing.. YEE I MIGHT BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION BUT CUZ PEOPLE PUT ME THERE:cool:

let's not go there...

but dont take it personal vato..lol...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
- reads the list 10 more times -

Damn, I can see where I'm not wanted. Simon, I was always the loner. The little kid who was never noticed and the one who no one wanted to talk to or seemed to understand em'. Kept away from society. It's all gravy.

its all gravy brotha....:D....except they did notice me....clowned on me all dam day...dam this shit is depressing...LOL

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad