• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

class of BP

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Erika(esa lil boo) is that hyna yall love to hate but you LOVE her more.

Beto(mr unique) be that pyro maniac vato that sits in the back of the class but you never understood when he talked.

Ana(loca batladiie) is THAT bitch that every other Hyna wannabe like?Becoz all their boyfriend?s want her.

Marta is that hyna from the back country that?ll make you eat your heart out.

Veronica is that horny virgin that every guy wants to tap but she?s a virgin and ONLY messes with her boyfriend.

Shaima(kid) is that nigga who banged all the females and nobody could understand why! LOL.

Brina is that high maintance hyna who has a new boyfriend
every week.. but still smacks a bitch up if she messes with her man. Lmfao!

Homey G is that vato that acts hard but gets his ass kicked all the time. LoL.

Westla and Latino is them school pervs that always smackin gurl?s asses but paid them to flash their titties!

Hazer is the know it all!

VLKING is that horny vato who can?t get none?but manages to be center of attention.

Krazykrazy is that gurl nobody knows but when she walks by the hallway?all the boys is like ?DAAYUMM!!?

Christina is that ghetto white gurl that always hangs with the brothaz and Mexicans.

GiggleZ is that hyna who suffers from A.D.D ?.with a dash tourette..and the high school HO!

Carlos and Julio is them two vatos that always be c-walkin to class and claimin their set.

Bryan..(myself) is that real ugly muhfukka that got the ladies
attention....

say what!!!!......lmao....i like this......except mine aint true....lol.....jk...b you be knowin!!!!!!:D :rolleyes:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao u know how i do...shiit...knowin shyma i think i be knowin a bit too much for my own good. lmao.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i think imma have to have a lit'ol talk with him.....lol....anyway, damn, what else do you know huh??!!!!....damn you do know a lit'ol too much....lol....whateverz..lol..

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
attention....[/QUOTE]NO!!! VATO NO LADIES 4 U LOL HAHA

VATO U SAY IT YOUR SELF U UGLY SO SO U DONT GET MORE PUSSY THEN ME BUT U MIGHT U LIKE 18+ OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO U GET THAT PLAY BOY SHIT WITH GIRLs THAT FUCK DICK BE4 THEY COME TO U BUT ME VATO I GET MINE FRESH THE GIRLs THAT DO ANY THING 4 ME..... VATO CHILL I DONT WANT TO SEE U POST SOME THING BACK LOL HAHAH HAVE FUN WITH THE WHITE GIRS LOL

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahahah
dats funnie bryan..lol..but i luv it thankz..lol..~~~~
(*)J

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
attention....
NO!!! VATO NO LADIES 4 U LOL HAHA

VATO U SAY IT YOUR SELF U UGLY SO SO U DONT GET MORE PUSSY THEN ME BUT U MIGHT U LIKE 18+ OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO U GET THAT PLAY BOY SHIT WITH GIRLs THAT FUCK DICK BE4 THEY COME TO U BUT ME VATO I GET MINE FRESH THE GIRLs THAT DO ANY THING 4 ME..... VATO CHILL I DONT WANT TO SEE U POST SOME THING BACK LOL HAHAH HAVE FUN WITH THE WHITE GIRS LOL

youre way too conceited(that shit is only for the ladies)....stop gettin all tempered buddy. did i dug a hole or somethin?

jusst chill dawg..No BEEF. its only the internet.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao u know how i do...shiit...knowin shyma i think i be knowin a bit too much for my own good. lmao.

quiet lol dont tell her!!!!!!!!!! :D but i be knowin dat u be knowin but she dont need to be knowin that u be knowin!!!! :p

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
baby, you suck!!!!!

lol....but now i be knowin' what ya'll be knowin what i be knowin'.....so fucku ........jk..........[wavey] talk to you laterz........

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol with a name like homey G..u kinda get the impression....i dont want no beef tho...so get ma name outt of ur sig home boy.

Last edited:

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
WTF....HOMEYG...
WHAT SHiT DiD DOE D0 T0
Y0U T0 START CRYiN LiKE
A LiL BiTCH AND BE PUTTiN
HiS NAME 0N Y0UR SiG
LiKE Y0U GUNNA D0 S0METHiN
B0UT iT...
KUiT PLAYiN LiL B0Y...
H0W 0LD ARE Y0U?
14./...
HAHAHA

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahahah what the hell....this is the first......lol...this lil man has some balls....lol...and they're gonna get fuked up.....lol....just take that down and it'll be all gravey!!!....lol....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad