• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

college shooting

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey i heard about that college shooting and i just feel real angry that someone can think that they have the right to take away some1s life let alone 33. anyways i just wanted to say that becoz i didnt juss afect those people who were shot it affected their friends and family even more coz they are gone and hopefully to a better place but the people who they left behind are the ones who are gonna suffer
it horrible that one person fo their own extremely selfish and stupid non-valid reasons decided to take away so many lives.:mad:

Lil Poet

Best answers
:cool: ...Simon,
my hearts goes out to the mothers,
the fathers, sisters and brothers,
and all those devistated others.
what possesed these sick mutha####ers?

How could they brutaly shed innocent blood?
has this world finaly run out of luv?
Poeple would rather bust a slug than bestow a hug,
do we blame ourselves, the media, or drugs?

If i was there judge, i'd convict them to see
the eyes of the families that will 4 ever greive
FATHER, please help the hearts that bleed
and the souls that were vanished to eternity.

To all those who were taken by the Virginia Masacar,
Rest In Peace.

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yupz i heard about that .......fuccin sad... n shitt...i dunno how somebody could have done that!!

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
itz sad 2 no that there r people like that n this world & that tha violence only gets worse & worse these dayz.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
well, at least he wont be going around killin more ppl...................ever again.........:D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
illegal guns won't stop people from doing this.......................

what a small price to pay for the ability to bare arms.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
we all ganna die sooner or later..................imo, not that i dont cake its just that.............thats life.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
cho_seung_hui_lg.jpg

South Korea expressed its condolences, and said it hoped that the tragedy would not "stir up racial prejudice or confrontation."

don't you just love how WE (society) get attacked on Sept 11th and WE (society) have a brutal massacre yesterday where innocent lives are being
taken and then we have all these A$$Holes telling us how we should react.
Why is it the victims that have to show understanding to their killers? That ticks me off!

How do you like POLITICAL CORRECTNESS now?

I am in no way saying we need to beat up or kill all Asians, but dammit there is nothing unnatural about being P!$$ed -OFF!

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah but all dey was saying now was that we shouldnt show racial predijuce against asians becoz of this evil thing an asian has commited

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
yeah but all dey was saying now was that we shouldnt show racial predijuce against asians becoz of this evil thing an asian has commited

I understand, but what about this kook should have not slaughtered dozens of people and ruined hundreds of lives!

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
but that doesnt put asians in the bad basket
thats like a person frm australia killed ur frined woudl u strat to call me a murderer and hate me

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i no what he didnt was beyond wrong and he should never be forgiven nor should be the people who didnt help him when he showed sighns of being disturbed and troubled
coz they could have stopped it but most turned a blind eye

and also how can anyone explian this:

Two people were shot dead in an initial attack in a campus dormitory on Monday around 7:15 am. Another 30 were killed in Norris Hall, an engineering building, two-and-a-half hours later. Up to 30 others were wounded.

Amid the shock and horror, some students and families criticized college officials who failed to lock down the campus or alert students when gunfire first broke out.

the dead could have been only 2 but becoz the university didnt react proprerly another 30 were killed and 30 more injured

R0SY

Best answers
This Is Life...shit Happens When U Least Expect It. My Prayers Go Out To Their Families......

Hazer

Best answers
he suffered from
Clinical depression (also called major depressive disorder, or sometimes unipolar when compared with bipolar disorder or sometimes called manic depression) is a state of intense sadness, melancholia or despair that has advanced to the point of being disruptive to an individual's social functioning and/or activities of daily living. Although a low mood or state of dejection that does not affect functioning is often colloquially referred to as depression, clinical depression is a clinical diagnosis and may be different from the everyday meaning of "being depressed." Many people identify the feeling of being depressed as "feeling sad for no reason", or "having no motivation to do anything." One suffering from depression may feel tired, sad, irritable, lazy, unmotivated, and apathetic. Clinical depression is generally acknowledged to be more serious than normal depressed feelings. It often leads to constant negative thinking and sometimes substance abuse.

Without careful assessment, delirium can easily be confused with depression and a number of other psychiatric disorders because many of the signs and symptoms are conditions present in depression, as well as other mental illnesses including dementia and psychosis.[1] from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
people identify the feeling of being depressed as "feeling sad for no reason", or "having no motivation to do anything." One suffering from depression may feel tired, sad, irritable, lazy, unmotivated, and apathetic.

damn he had motivatvtion enough to do something not even the most pryed upon kid would do!!![violent]

besides this i found another reason why koreans and asians shouldnt be judged because this one act that ONE asians has done

In an interview with South Korea's Hankyoreh newspaper, a man identified as Cho's 81-year-old grandfather said the Cho's were hard-working immigrants who had doted on their children.
"My son-in-law would do anything for his children. That child he raised like a gem now does this, so I don't think they will want to live anymore."

its sad finding what ur child has done let alone when it be somthing this horrible and horrendous. it would be huge i dnt think they would even love him anymore and thats a big deal sionce parents always say i'd love u no matter what!!!! what he did is beyond forgiveness but asians shouldnt be jugded for it
the korean PM is juss trying to cover his back so that what happened to the muslims dosnt happen to their race!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelita_bonita

Legendary Poster
Best answers
he suffered from
Clinical depression (also called major depressive disorder, or sometimes unipolar when compared with bipolar disorder or sometimes called manic depression) is a state of intense sadness, melancholia or despair that has advanced to the point of being disruptive to an individual's social functioning and/or activities of daily living. Although a low mood or state of dejection that does not affect functioning is often colloquially referred to as depression, clinical depression is a clinical diagnosis and may be different from the everyday meaning of "being depressed." Many people identify the feeling of being depressed as "feeling sad for no reason", or "having no motivation to do anything." One suffering from depression may feel tired, sad, irritable, lazy, unmotivated, and apathetic. Clinical depression is generally acknowledged to be more serious than normal depressed feelings. It often leads to constant negative thinking and sometimes substance abuse.

Without careful assessment, delirium can easily be confused with depression and a number of other psychiatric disorders because many of the signs and symptoms are conditions present in depression, as well as other mental illnesses including dementia and psychosis.[1] from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression

and hazer that^^^^^^^^^^ is no excuse there a lot of umbalanced people in the world and a very small percentage hurt/kill people.:mad:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad