• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

The largest minority Colorado is home to an estimated 891,760 residents of Mexican descent.

Elsa

Best answers
I think Colorado is a good example of the Mexican diaspora, Colorado is home to a thriving Mexican and Mexican American business community along with a strong blue-collar labor market that is dominated by workers of Mexican descent.

I've known many other Mexicans moving here from Texas and California, most are doing better in Colorado.

Hazer

Best answers
This Mexican population in Colorado is mostly young. so, they will have a lot of influence in the foreseeable future if they play their cards right and are involved in politics. Those numbers are " are only important" if they are used in Politics. My opinion, is they should remain politically independent and not become a guaranteed vote for Republicans or Democrats, only then can they garner the attention they deserve.

lisa

Best answers
This Mexican population in Colorado is mostly young. so, they will have a lot of influence in the foreseeable future if they play their cards right and are involved in politics. Those numbers are " are only important" if they are used in Politics. My opinion, is they should remain politically independent and not become a guaranteed vote for Republicans or Democrats, only then can they garner the attention they deserve.

With 39% MEXICAN POPULATION IN DISTRECT 8, IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.

Freddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
As Hazer said before, endless they stay involved in politics and vote; those numbers are worthless. So far, it's looking like many of them are getting engaged in politics, and voting. Many other states are seeing this same trend.

Eric

Best answers
I've been to Colorado a few times, and i can say that Mexicans in Colorado are more focused on the family, you also don't see the gang problem like in other big cities. The ones that do get into problems are from broken homes. Overall, i think it's awesome how Colorado is managing to be more ethnically peaceful than other states. (y)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad