• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Damn If Only He Wont Family !!

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok me and this boy name Jj fucked a min. back.. we only pose to be fuck buddies but we say i love you and shit to each other. and we really do care bout each other. but we dont go out ! ok dis weekend while me and him were talken ( and we talk like everyday) his cuzen jumped on the fone and started talken to me! he hella cool! but anyways he wants to go out with me but i dont kno cuz he's JJ cuz , but at the same time i still like him a lot !! soooo WHAT SHOULD I DO ??? :confused: PLZ HELP ME

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
weed and F buddies... you'll be knocked up by Christmas at this pace. check yo'self baby girl.

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i wouldnt think it was bad cuz you n jj werent nutin serius to begin with so why wuld he trip if you guys are just fuck buddies???

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
You've Changed, You Used To Be Sweet And Innocent. :(

thats the truth, but anyways..if u said u love jj,well u should be wit him, dont be telling eachother that u love one another if u dont really care..and if u like his cuz, that means u dont love jj..and if u love jj, tell his cuz to fuck off..thats wat i think

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
first off..it ain't even right to have a fuck buddy and say yall love eachother. that's not cool....acceptin that kinda relationship is like saying .."it is ok you can fuck me over and we cool" ...how is that love bina? .......ur sumthin else. as for likin his cousin...your just lustin over him...maybe he wanna fuck you too...jeez b...wise up!

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
lol ^^ what ever B! i dont wanna fuck him he just a hella cool person to talk to ..i still am the same AINT NUTTIN change bout me !!! what happen waz i grew up a lil bit and relize what the fuck is going on ! me and jj do love each other but we both kno damn well that it aint gonna work so i guess we said "fuck it" his cuzen just came along at the wrong time ! ... but i guess ima stck to JJ cuz that what ya'll said to do

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno thats why im not really tryen to fuck wit him ! but he cool so ima still talk to him a lil bit

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
but i thought yall was just fuck buddies? what happened b?...yall grew feelings for eachother? u see what "being just fuck buddies" can get u into?
it ain't right for u to be messin wit his cous anyways...just stick wit him..coz he might do somethin crazy like fall for u...and then...u gon make them fight over u.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats why i'm against the whole friends with benefits thing......it aitn good....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad