• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

did vince mcmahon die? just curious

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
vince.jpg

Lots of rumors swirling about Vince McMahon’s death - but I honestly cannot tell if it is accurate or not… after all, this is the WWE (with all do respect). I hope it’s not true - McMahon is a marketing genius and has had a huge impact on society. I hope this is a stunt - although that would be sick.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Doey my nigga, I had no idea you were a wrestling fan?

Truth is that The explosion was taped the night before without Vince in it. On Monday when it was live Vince was walking up to his car. When he closed the door they put the taped version on very quickly and people at home and the audiance saw the explosion on the big screen.

Don't you think if he was really in that limo thier would of been some sort of remains of his badly burned corpse?

They did this because he's already at old age and he had some sort of ilness so I doubt he'll be coming on raw or smackdown or any paperview any more.

*JUANITO*

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Lol........i Liked Wrestling When I Was In 5th Grade
Se Murio El Pinche Viejillo Wuero ??

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lol, nah...it's just something they made up.

Another hoax, like always.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Doey my nigga, I had no idea you were a wrestling fan?

Truth is that The explosion was taped the night before without Vince in it. On Monday when it was live Vince was walking up to his car. When he closed the door they put the taped version on very quickly and people at home and the audiance saw the explosion on the big screen.

Don't you think if he was really in that limo thier would of been some sort of remains of his badly burned corpse?

They did this because he's already at old age and he had some sort of ilness so I doubt he'll be coming on raw or smackdown or any paperview any more.

just like i thought it was a stunt...but when u see footages he actually went in his limo and it blowed up....but in reality he prolly was taking a break from acting
or maybe it was just to get rid of his outer ego n get ratings

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad