• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

does he really lovez me**

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hello news flash he was one
a) using you
b) cheating on you
so basically kick him aside

Best answers
nambre ya ni le agas cazo eres bonita y puedes consegirte al guien mejor k el y k valga la pena yo te entiendo por en veces me pasa lo mismo con mi vato pero el me la pela.....!!!!!!!! fuck da vatos k no saven valoras a las personas k los ama...
aki se reporta la YADIRA aka la yaya.

el chapo

Best answers
guys like that no balen la pena
i think that u deserve somebody better

than that !!!
kick em to the curve girl.
you dont need em. apparently he doesnt care bout you or
hes looking out for someone else.
ask em was up! u need some body megor que ese pensativo

la innocente

Best answers
yeah lyk every1 tellin u jus kick him 2 the curve cuz he jus aint worth ur tym u could do better u wil find a guy that will treat u lyk a queen nd diz dude jus aint ur king

kingpato

Best answers
well hey ppl well i dnt know what to do or wut to think beacause we are walking on skool and i wanna get his hand but he doesnt wanna give it to me or when i wanna kiss him he doesnt want to kiss me or when we kiss he has his eyes wide open like looking for someone and at the beggining when we were beverly going out he would go for me at my classes and now he doesnt even look for me i need to look for him and he wants for me k le ruege k yo siempre valla por and i dnt know why.. Well people what do u think i should do with him**
hes most likely getting some better pussayyy lol

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ yup yup hit it N quit it is wut I'm talkin bout phuck da dumb shit!!!!! LOL

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ yup yup hit it N quit it is wut I'm talkin bout phuck da dumb shit!!!!! LOL

yeah right- the closest you get to pussy is the used condoms that you like to sniff while you're picking through people's garbage looking for your next meal.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad