• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

does marrage really matter

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i always wanted to no if marrage really matters in a relationship? personaly i only consider it as a piece of paper ...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its just marrage doesnt stand for the same things as it did back in the day it no longer has the same beautiful values its hella fuked up now

The Truth

Banned
Best answers
man and woman get married, have kids, raise them, under the same roof, work hard, support & teach kids. I still believe in that- who cares what others are doing, especially when they are doing it wrong.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i believe marriage matters when they're is a chemical balance between the lovers..if there no chemistry than marriage is just a piece of paper yeah..

there some things that run thru your brain when your in love, memories, dreams and things that set yourself as a goal when you wanna fall in love...but you have to be loyal and faithful...coz then there is betrayal and that's a hard thing to handle...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah, it just holds the thought you're legally bond by a piece of paper...

btw, screw the goverment.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL!

if science doesn't beleive in it, can a machine robot fall in love with it's master?

love is amazing..

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it better not cus that wack lol lol lol ya but the thing i dont get is u have grown men fukin goats and stuff like what the hell this one silly fool even attempted 2 marry it

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LMFAO.

MY POINT EXACTLY....

some people is just straight up wierd....beastiality makes me sick.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
so what you tryina say is that...you don't gotta get marry to be in love all of your life wit eachother?

my parents been with eachother for 25 years and they just recently got married 3 years ago.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That Is Silly.....but If You Aint Married Its Like You Aint Gonna Be Committed Forever...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dunno bout that baby i just hope if i ever get married the gurl has the same values and motives as me

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad