• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Dont Knoe Wat To Do

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
EARLIER MA HOME BOI ADAM CALLED ME AND WE TALKED YOU KNOE..WELL HE SAID SUMTHING OF HAVIN MY BACK AND BEIN MY BROTHER AND IM LIKE BULLSHIT EVERYBODY SAYS THAT AND HES LIKE 4 REALZ UR MY CARNALA..AND I SAID NO UR NOT WELL HE GOT MAD AND HANG UP...I'D TRY CALLIN HIM BACK BUT HE WONT ANSWER ME THEN I TRIED AGAIN AND SU MOM ANSWERED AND GAVE ME HER ATTITUDE AND SAID NO U CANT TALK TO HIM HES MAD AT U!!!SO I SAID OK WATEVER...BUT I FEEL BAD UZ I KNOE HE REALLY MEANT BOUT HIM SAYIN THAT IM SU SISTER NOW I DONT KNOE WAT TO DO..:rolleyes:

Leto

Best answers
Why'd you say that for if you didn't mean it ?
........ no matter , write him a letter and stick it on his window if he won't talk to you. It might work.If he really cared about you , he'll forgive you. I know that's true cause that's what I would do if I was pissed off. and it was me.
Send him a letter every day if you want to, it never hurts. Tell'm to meet you then buy him lunch or something .
Hope it's ok........ just an idea

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ya i wrote him a letter and i said i was sorry and i wrote him on myspace and ya when we go to skool im goin to talk to him thx 4 ur advice:)

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok well it has been like 2 weeks i think that we havent talked...i tried to doing everything 4 him to forgive me but he just tells me he dont want to talk 2 me...i gave him a letter nd ma friend said he threw it on the floor i think thats fucked up in my opinion...cuz the least thing i would of done was read the letter i knoe i was fucked up nd shit but he should of read it cuz it said that i was sorry u knoe pero if he dont want to talk 2 me nore then i aint goin to beg him...ill just let him continue wit his life..it does hurt me he dont want to talk 2 me but o well...thats how life is....:(

Leto

Best answers
ok well it has been like 2 weeks i think that we havent talked...i tried to doing everything 4 him to forgive me but he just tells me he dont want to talk 2 me...i gave him a letter nd ma friend said he threw it on the floor i think thats fucked up in my opinion...cuz the least thing i would of done was read the letter i knoe i was fucked up nd shit but he should of read it cuz it said that i was sorry u knoe pero if he dont want to talk 2 me nore then i aint goin to beg him...ill just let him continue wit his life..it does hurt me he dont want to talk 2 me but o well...thats how life is....:(

Well, that's really sad...... but if he's got that attitude then maybe everything he told you in your 1st post was B.S. like you thought.Someone who has your back and is your brother and all that....
doesn't throw away a relationship over one bad phone conversation.

guess you could wait longer but maybe you found out the truth easy ,instead of getting more heartbreak later.Hope everything works out
for you one way or the other and you find someone to treat you right and not be so selfish.

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ya He Does Have Attitude..and I Knoe Thats Wat I Told Him If He Really Cared Bout Me How He Says He Does He Would Of Forgive Me...naw I Aint Goin To Wait Longer...if He Dont Want To Talk 2 Me No More Then Too Bad 4 Him Cuz Thiz Whole Time We Were Freinds I Stayed True And By The Looks Of It He Didnt..and He Dont Want To Be My Friend No More...but If He Wants It That Way Then Wat Ever U Knoe...but Thx Leto..

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ya He Does Have Attitude..and I Knoe Thats Wat I Told Him If He Really Cared Bout Me How He Says He Does He Would Of Forgive Me...naw I Aint Goin To Wait Longer...if He Dont Want To Talk 2 Me No More Then Too Bad 4 Him Cuz Thiz Whole Time We Were Freinds I Stayed True And By The Looks Of It He Didnt..and He Dont Want To Be My Friend No More...but If He Wants It That Way Then Wat Ever U Knoe...but Thx Leto..

ur friend still sounds immature just by doing what he did....if he is gonna get mad over sumthing that happened on the phone then maybe he just doesnt care about u...coz if he cared then he'd listen to you atlease...my goodness..

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad