• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

English Only Please...................

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damnit truth....what makes you think the indians didnt have a god?

why blame only the spaniards the english also brought these things as well all of europe alot of the diseases did not exist before them and as far as GOD that is your interpatation i never said i was catholic the jews believe in GOD so do the muslims
spain and england are both located in europe.........what u talkin bout...the mayans and the aztecs had their own god

panek

Best answers

spain and england are both located in europe.........what u talkin bout...the mayans and the aztecs had their own god

i didn't say they didn't have a god and if read my message i said that the spaniads 'as well" came from europe but np point of view is right we all just have to learn to compromise and live together as best as we can peace out

bnm8807

Best answers
maybe because its the official language of the United States...when my family and I visit the country of Mexico we're asked out of respect to speak spanish...so what's the difference...

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why isnt bnm8807 in the top hotest thats my question to brown pride dam girl looking hell of pritty.

panek

Best answers
maybe because its' the official language of the United States...when my family and I visit the country of Mexico we're asked out of respect to speak spanish...so what's the difference...

the united states has no official language that's why there is so much conflict the constitution will not allow for it because of the first amendment it says "freedom of speech 'not freedom of speech if english speaking only many have tried and all have failed but the government has allowed it to be handled at the city levels. like in some counties near the border many things are done in spanish first then english......before someone out there has a hissy fit it's the same on the canadian border too many towns have found it easier financially beneficial, just the same as with the indian nations of this country they only speak their native tongues and no one can tell them otherwise hope these helps you know more about the truth of things[kiss]

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
own not put your glasses back on i like your pic with the glasses on.LOL no but realy i think you would make second on that list dark angle is number one.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

to my knowledge (not that I'm an expert) is that the Indians did not have a central god.

Sickminded

Experienced Poster
Best answers
employers making us speak english!!, whats next?...... legit social security cards??...
bastards

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol thats how it was at my old job... if we talked in Spanish we got written up but then again they paid us more for being bilingual?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad