• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

English Only Please...................

panek

Best answers
SO THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO SPEAK ENGLISH AT WORK BECAUSE IT THE MOST COMMON LANGUAGE USED IN THIS COUNTRY. IS IT MY FAULT THAT WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS AN ACCUMILATION OF A MULTITUDES OF CULTURES AND THEIR LANGUAGES AND YOUR IGNORANCE AND NARROWMINDNESS ALLOWS YOU TO KNOW ONE LANGUAGE THE CONSTITUTION SAYS FREEDOM OF SPEECH NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ENGLISH SPEAKING ONLY. LESS WE FORGET ENGLISH IS AN IMMIGRATED LANGUAGE IN ITSELF IT WASN'T HERE WHEN COLUMBUS, AN ITALIAN, DISCOVERED THIS LAND THAT WAS ALREADY OCCUPIED WITH PEOPLE.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shut-up. if you don't like your work place quit and get another job. Hell why don't you get a job where people only speak spanish. Hell I am sure you like it there.

Fucking A, must be nice that most other countries don't have to put up with this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
have they also told you that your font is a little too extravagant?

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
Unfortunately any Employer has the right to state to an employee that English is mandatory for any available posiition in which they are hiring...but you have the right to turn down the job and look for another.

panek

Best answers
TO BUDGUY68 FIRST YOU NEED TO SPELL IN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU CAN PUT DOWN MY OPINION AND AS FOR WORK YOU STUPID PERSON, SEE HOW TO SPELL STUPID THE RIGHT WAY, I AM MY OWN BOSS AND I'M FEMALE AND EDUCATED COLLEGE DEGREE AND LATINA RAISED MY KIDS ON MY OWN WITHOUT CHILD-SUPPORT, ALIMONY, PALIMONY BASICALLY ANY HELP OTHER THEN THAT FROM GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
TO BUDGUY68 FIRST YOU NEED TO SPELL IN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU CAN PUT DOWN MY OPINION AND AS FOR WORK YOU STUPID PERSON, SEE HOW TO SPELL STUPID THE RIGHT WAY, I AM MY OWN BOSS AND I'M FEMALE AND EDUCATED COLLEGE DEGREE AND LATINA RAISED MY KIDS ON MY OWN WITHOUT CHILD-SUPPORT, ALIMONY, PALIMONY BASICALLY ANY HELP OTHER THEN THAT FROM GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST
I am a little confused, if you are your own boss "Why would any employer ask you to speak English?" You can basically choose to do what you desire, if you choose to cater to a specific demographic...

panek

Best answers
DARK ANGEL YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THE PEOPLE IN MY COMMUNITY WANT FOR ALL OF US IN THE AREA TO AGREE TO THIS AND WE WON'T SOME OF MY EMPLOYEES ARE AGANIST IT ONLY ONE HAS CHOSEN TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE. AND IN THAT IS THE PROBLEM SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME THE LONGEST AND IS MY MOST RELIABLE EMPLOYEE. SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO. AS A BOSS I SET THE RULES. BEING BI-LINGUAL IS WHAT KEEPS US AFLOAT OVER OUR COMPETITIORS.

panek

Best answers
DARK ANGEL YOU THE PUBLIC ARE MY EMPLOYER I WORK FOR YOU I DO WHAT I MUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH THE WORK I DO. IT'S LIKE THE DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THE JOB THEY ARE DOING ON THE ROADS BECAUSE YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAY THIER WAGES AND SO ON EVEN YOUR DOCTOR IS YOUR EMPLOYEE AND YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FIRE HIM OR HER IF SHE DOESN'T DO THE JOB YOU WANT

Dark Angel

Super Moderator
Best answers
DARK ANGEL YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THE PEOPLE IN MY COMMUNITY WANT FOR ALL OF US IN THE AREA TO AGREE TO THIS AND WE WON'T SOME OF MY EMPLOYEES ARE AGANIST IT ONLY ONE HAS CHOSEN TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE. AND IN THAT IS THE PROBLEM SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME THE LONGEST AND IS MY MOST RELIABLE EMPLOYEE. SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO. AS A BOSS I SET THE RULES. BEING BI-LINGUAL IS WHAT KEEPS US AFLOAT OVER OUR COMPETITIORS.
Okay now I get it, without putting words in your mouth you are stating that you area business owner and in your work place is for the most part bi-lingual? And you are having issues because your long time employee is moving towards an English only environment?
Well imo if I was the boss and some of my clientele spoke a different language I would most definitely keep my business bi-lingual. I will tell you this if it this is very important to you I would follow my gut and put an add in the paper for someone with the qualifications you are looking for,
good luck and welcome to the forum

panek

Best answers
TO ELEE V YOU THINK MY FONT IS BIG YOU SHOULD HEAR MY VOICE I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

panek

Best answers
I'M 44 AND YOUNG INDEPENDENT AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT BUT IN MY HEART I'LL ALWAYS BE 25 WHY HOW OLD ARE YOU PUPPET?

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam my shit got earased lOl i didnt know you could do that lol i also am native american i am from this land as is my people before europe and after europe.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad