• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Family...just a few thoughts...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Family
Not always understanding me
But always loving me
And even ciberly hugging me
So when problems is bugging me
The are my discharge therapy
My 2nd mind and the same pair of eyes
That done seen the same way of life
The same souls lusting for peace
Hoping for all this shit to cease
Each others shoulders to cry when needed
When agony and misery is being seeded
Turn to each other and weep on shoulder blades
I done told yall, I?m dragging each one off yall from Hades
Taking yall by the hand and pas the heavenly pearl gates
So to let yall know this goes out to anyone who has ever dropped and encouraging word
Yall got my love forever no matter what shall occur!!​

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i like this one..it's more poetic than lyrical...i'm big on poetry so i'm feeling it.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lyrical is just verbal words lynched together....basically any nigga in the industry can be lyrical...even mike jones!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lyrical is just verbal words lynched together....basically any nigga in the industry can be lyrical...even mike jones!

lmao simon simon....but true lyricy...if i said it right...of there even is such a word lol...naw pero true lyricy...consists...of true deep feelings...realness....creativeness....simon like u said anyone can bust a rhyme....http://www.brownpride.us/forum/off-my-mind-t718.html?t=718&highlight=street+soldier kinda like this...lol....but true lyricism comes 4rm the heart....and with skill....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lyrical defines 'more lyrics'

when niggaz say im the most lyrical..that's what they are expressin....lyrics speak for itself!

deepness..thats poetry..i wouldnt say T.I n wayne are poetic..lol..they are more lyrical to a degree..

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lyrical defines 'more lyrics'

when niggaz say im the most lyrical..that's what they are expressin....lyrics speak for itself!

deepness..thats poetry..i wouldnt say T.I n wayne are poetic..lol..they are more lyrical to a degree..

orale simon simon....yea I know what u mean like Em is both poetic and lyrical on most of his songs....yet only lyrical on some....

and then Chingo is mostly always just lyrical but can b poetic 2 a certain extent sometimes...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad