• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fights

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
have you ever been in a fight ??? why ???

i got in a fight with this girl cause segun i was talking alot with "her man" plz they were not even going out so i told her im not bout to fight you for a guy that i dont even like so cuando tengas una rason para pelarme que sea rasonable ay me ablas aber que ago and then i walked away ella de pinche stupida fue y me galo el pelo and she bend me all the way back and punched me in the eye y me cai en el suelo so i got up and i was like ahora si i had it with so i punched her and thats when the real fight started

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Who won?

I used to get in a lot of fights before when I was younger, but fighting ain't my thang no more, I try not to stay away from all that.

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i got a black eye and i think her nose was kinda broken so you decide and alot of hair was pulled out i pulled out some of hers and and she pulled alot from me

sALAs *831*

Best answers
and juanito !! u son of a bitch pile of monkey nuts !! where da fuck r u at ?? iwent 2 ur pad and ur dad said u bounced w/ sERIO !! U LIL BITCH

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I've never been a real fight. Just a few punches thrown to stop this person from pushing my friend around.

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shit only had 2fight i never in ma life lose a fight da reason i got into a fight cause there were talking shit and i had enough but i got shot 2 times before but itz all good

Best answers
see the way i see it iz because alot of ppl r scared 2 fight some ppl cuz there way bigger than themselvs and because of that reason there 2 scared to fight but the way i see it is u win some battles and you loose some battles thats the way life iz but me no matter how big you are i never ever bk down 4rm a fight!

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yo soy pacifica and all that pero my first reaction when some one punches me is to punch back

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jeje pues si tampoco te vas a dejar yo eh peliado pero con los hombres namas jugando pero aveces me pegaban fuerte los muy weyes jeje

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad