• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fights

Roster

Legendary Poster
Best answers
have you ever been in a fight ??? why ???

i got in a fight with this girl cause segun i was talking alot with "her man" plz they were not even going out so i told her im not bout to fight you for a guy that i dont even like so cuando tengas una rason para pelarme que sea rasonable ay me ablas aber que ago and then i walked away ella de pinche stupida fue y me galo el pelo and she bend me all the way back and punched me in the eye y me cai en el suelo so i got up and i was like ahora si i had it with so i punched her and thats when the real fight started
ooooooooo shit i can't picture you fighting. your to fuckin nice jajaja naw but i have gotten in fights many times. why you think i have the aka as rooster only i like spellin it with one o cause im the only on known as that jajaja

well one of the fights i got in was similar to your reason why you got in a fight. some foo was mad cause i was talkin a shit load to this one gurl who he said was his gurl but the truth was that they weren't together. she always told me bout how annoying he is and how she dont like him walking her to class then she would tell me that he always calls her 24/7 and that the day after he called her tellin her he wants to fuck me up so i was like aight then tell this foo to go to the alley behind town and country. the fucker showed up and fuck i got to admit he was an ok fighter he actually got some punches on me and thats that i dont let myself get hit. but fuck i fucked his ass up cause the fact that he got a few hits on me made me fuckin mad jaja

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ooooooooo shit i can't picture you fighting. your to fuckin nice jajaja naw but i have gotten in fights many times. why you think i have the aka as rooster only i like spellin it with one o cause im the only on known as that jajaja

well one of the fights i got in was similar to your reason why you got in a fight. some foo was mad cause i was talkin a shit load to this one gurl who he said was his gurl but the truth was that they weren't together. she always told me bout how annoying he is and how she dont like him walking her to class then she would tell me that he always calls her 24/7 and that the day after he called her tellin her he wants to fuck me up so i was like aight then tell this foo to go to the alley behind town and country. the fucker showed up and fuck i got to admit he was an ok fighter he actually got some punches on me and thats that i dont let myself get hit. but fuck i fucked his ass up cause the fact that he got a few hits on me made me fuckin mad jaja

jaja everybody said i was too nice to fight anybody but if they punch me ima punch back and for me to fight that was a stupid reason i mean it aint my fault that that guy talked to more and didnt talk to her

necro666

Best answers
fdasd

y didnt u kill her and stuff her cadaver and put her on ur mantle piece fighting is gay killing is much more satisfying

satan loves you

Enter my sex club, I got a slut bent on the floor
100 percent hardcore, a carnivore to whores
I got the pussy meat in my jaw, eating it raw
the period bleeding is pure
pulling at the beads covered in gore
I'll kiss your ass, piss in a glass
make you drink it, you'll suck numerous cocks that are stinkin
your purpose in life is to grab a dick and jerk it
you go girl, work it
you piece of shit bitch, you're worthless
You're a hot cunt, a piece of ass worth a lot of cash
A teenage fuck who's a girl, slash!

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
y didnt u kill her and stuff her cadaver and put her on ur mantle piece fighting is gay killing is much more satisfying

satan loves you

Enter my sex club, I got a slut bent on the floor
100 percent hardcore, a carnivore to whores
I got the pussy meat in my jaw, eating it raw
the period bleeding is pure
pulling at the beads covered in gore
I'll kiss your ass, piss in a glass
make you drink it, you'll suck numerous cocks that are stinkin
your purpose in life is to grab a dick and jerk it
you go girl, work it
you piece of shit bitch, you're worthless
You're a hot cunt, a piece of ass worth a lot of cash