• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Flag Burning

Americano

Best answers
only works towards america and towards christians.. no way would anyone do anything even close to this towards other countries or islam.

bnm8807

Best answers
don't

You for it? Against it? Don't care? Don't like it, but it is Freedom of Speech?

I've got to say that I really don't agree with the burning of a country's flag especially if your living in it, and it's kind of sad that its freedom of speech.

bnm8807

Best answers
Fuck That!

Its a genocide flag.f... it!

Your dumb if you just said that it is a genocide flag! Do your research, genocide is the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. The governement is not trying to exterminate other races, they're trying now more than ever to unite them and show that if your living in a country there are certain rules and regulations that must be followed, but then again there are people like you who are like Hitler and only want one race to exist. Now whose the racist punk? You really just made your self look dumb. I TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DISAGREE WITH YOU and have lost respect for your once intellectual thoughts and although controversial opinions. later dude.

Best answers
Nice site :)

canadian pharmacy drug canadian pharmacy store canadian board of pharmacy canadian pet pharmacy canadian pharmacy store online canadian pharmacy say wordpress canadian online pharmacy price canadian drug pharmacy store canadian internet pharmacy canadian online discount pharmacy canadian pharmacy vicodin ambien canadian pharmacy prescription canadian online pharmacy canadian licensed online pharmacy best canadian pharmacy licensed canadian pharmacy canadian drug pharmacy prescription canadian pharmacy adipex canadian discount pharmacy canadian pharmacy on line canadian pharmacy prescription accredited canadian pharmacy savings canadian pharmacy no prescription canadian border pharmacy canadian family pharmacy canadian pharmacy review canadian pharmacy affiliate canadian most online pharmacy canadian leading pharmacy price affiliate canadian pharmacy program cheap canadian pharmacy canadian pharmacy lipitor canadian celebrex pharmacy canadian pharmacy school canadian mail order pharmacy canadian pharmacy meds canadian pharmacy online phentermine canadian pharmacy ultram canadian pharmacy canadian pharmacy

TEXAS_THUGZ

Banned
Best answers
NAW MAIN, WE NEED TO RESPECT OUR FLAG HOMIES. WE CANT BE PUSSIES AND SAY FUCK OUR COUNTRIES FLAG. WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DIE FOR OUR COUNTRY, THA MOST YOU CAN DO IS RESPECT.. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LETS face the truth and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY... IM MEXICAN AND I DONT HIDE IT BUT THIS COUNTRY HAS MUCH MORE TO OFFER THAN ANY OTHER BULLSHIT COUNTY, HERE IN USA IM A MUSIC PRODUCER. IF I LIVED IN MEXICO I PROBABLY BE A DAMN DRUNK WITH NO FUKIN MONEY....

Americano

Best answers
Talent is Talent Texas... I think people who will succeede will do so on their own.. does not matter where they are in the world.. I agree the USA has much to offer

TEXAS_THUGZ

Banned
Best answers
FUCK THAT SHIT.... ITS ALL BULLSHIT.... IT AINT ABOUT TALENT, IT AINT ABOUT SKILLS.... ITS ABOUT WHEATHER YOU HUNGRY OR NOT... YOU GOTTA BE HUNGRY FOR WHAT YOU WANT, you cant say it doesnt matter where you are in the world. HOMIE IN sOUTH AFRICA ONCE YOU TURN 13, THEY START TRAINING THE CHILDREN TO WITHER BE IN THE MILITARY OR JOIN ONE OF THOSE BULLSHIT MILITIAS, UNLIKE IN THE usa WHERE A 13 YEAR OLD WATCHES POKEMON OR WHATEVER CARTOON IS IN STYLE.. ITS DIFFERENT. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS ITS FLOSSES. BE PROUD OF OUR COUNTRY

Americano

Best answers
so everyone is taught to be military.. I was giving you a compliment. I said you have talent and you could have made it anywhere.. calm down ..

TEXAS_THUGZ

Banned
Best answers
see this is where you are wrong.... I COULD HAVE NOT MADE IT ANYWHERE. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TALENT. THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT IS MY HUNGER. I JUST PUT MORE TIME IN MY MUSIC THAN NORMAL CATS.... I USED TO WORK IN A FAST FOOD JOINT MAKIN 6.00 AN HOUR.. THANKS TO MY TIME AND THE OPPORTUNITIES OF THIS COUNTRY, ROCAFELLA RECORDS NOW PAYS ME OVER $100,000.00 A YEAR.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad