• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Fuck The Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
FUCK THE BLUE
THAT SHIT IS A DUMB ASS COLOR IT IS NOT TRU
THEY DONT FIGHT ONE ON ONE THEY JUMB
WHAT I DO TO THE BLUE REG IS THROW IT IN THE DUMB LOL
THEY ARE SCARED OF THE BLACs
WHEN THE BLACKs SAY SOMETHING THEY GET THE FUCK BACK
FUCK THE BLUE CUZ THAT SHIT IS NOT TRU
YOU KNOW WHAT I'AM AND IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN FUCK YOU
YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME BUT WHEN I COME THERE WHAT THE FUCK U GOING TO DO YOU KNOW THE GOLD AND BLACK IS THE SHIT WE ARE NOT SCARED OF THE BALCKs WE SAND UP AND FIGHT ONE ON ONE AND FIGHT BACK WE RUN UNDER THE 5 WE THE SHIT YOU KNOW IT SO DONT SAY SHIT FUCK THE BLUE YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT TRU AND U KNOW THAT THEY ARE PUSSY SO WHAT THE FUCK THEY GOING TO DO LOL HAHAHAH HAHAHAH I LIKE THIS LOL

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL>..............you know whats funny that goes out to any gang you name..............but one thing none of my ppl who down for da blue are affraid of black ppl......................(me im not down for no gang im just sayin what i know.......)

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Welll The Surx13 Down Here Are Lol That Is Why The Surx13 Down Here Are Not Tru To The Blue But Fuck That

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
orales im just sayin like i said..................i would sacarte una fite over dat if i was still down for dat shit pero para que no vale la pena so es all good go ahead morrito talk all ya want.........:D

pero una cosa i thought you werent a latinking...........:confused: or do you just claim it.........???

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Calmado cholito, lol. I thought you was a sure?o. =O

clown

Best answers
fuck you pinche mayate you dont know what your saying no sabes nada sobre q representa el azul pure mexican if you mess with the blue your mesing with pure proud mexican may be mi bandera no te hace nada pero conmigo no te la acabas

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Shut the fuck up fag your peom skill suck just like your fight skill n your hood homie i jump u in and out of my hood at the same time mother fucker by my self with my hands tied up n my legs just with my penis. LOLz man y u wana come on hear n talk shit punk bitch. i straight slap the tast out your mouth homie What u WANA BOX? or what ? If you do get on your knees n throw fifty blows to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad