• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

fuk love who agrees wit me add a comment ok

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
in this world we are going to meet guys and girls no matter what sex or preference, what you need to know is that "LOVE" isnt something you develop withing 24 hours it takes time and trust and all that good lovelly stuff. It takes one fool not to get to know that person well but it takes the other fool to open up to fast, without working on the relationship correctly it is bound to fail. it takes alot of time and effort to put into it.
therefore dont say fck love cause before you know it love is going to be right back to your door knocking with a new sexy thang so if a girl or guy broke your heart take time and really think if maybe your "qualifications" in that person is really that type or person you want to date. sit down and enjoy life or what ever the one your going to love forever is eventually going to show up so stop mooping about it and learn from this mistake or what not and begin with someone new

its not that hard

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
i forgave mi amor for all da shyt he did too mi i love him so i cnt say fucc love cuz i love him n me and his son/daughter we bought too have

clau

Best answers
fuck love?
nah...
its the ppl that fucked up that we should say fuck too
haha
imm weirrrdah

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
Never say fuk love mija say fuk the people who hurt you. Love is the most wonderful and cherishing emotion in the world. Someday you will find someone who deserves to have you and that will treat you rite...

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
girls cum on now...

dnt say fuck love, half of you
i can even say all dnt know wat true love is.
i dnt even know lol

i say fuck him & her too:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad