• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Game Gets Dumped Lol.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i known that but i still laugh at it every time...we talkin bout game..lol..the dude that claims blood.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Doctor's advocate is dope

ONE BLOOD!

I just read an article on him in SPIn..."I dont wanna hear about sippin Cristal and spinning rims for entire albums, I wanna know your grandmothers name I want to know the name of the street you grew up on. I want to know what happened between your dad and your mom, and I wanna know how you feel about that. I think that I speak for alot of hip hop fans when I say that"....

SIMON Q SI!!.....:D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I just read an article on him in SPIn..."I dont wanna hear about sippin Cristal and spinning rims for entire albums, I wanna know your grandmothers name I want to know the name of the street you grew up on. I want to know what happened between your dad and your mom, and I wanna know how you feel about that. I think that I speak for alot of hip hop fans when I say that"....

SIMON Q SI!!.....:D

game reps.....sure sumtimes he gets outta line but he constantly reps compton.

only thing that annoys me bout him, is the name drops.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
name dropping...he ALWAYS gotta mention names on his tracks...on the documentary he says DRE's name over 40 times.....'no doubt like gwen stefani' lmao ..he does shit like that..lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol....orale orale...i tend 2 do that 2....lol....i call it quoting...like Kid Frost esto es para toda mi raza, my homies mi familia te digo mi casa es tu casa....:D

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol@ quotin....there is a name for that...it's call a similie......niggaz use alot of similies in they rap but game is ridiculous wit it..

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lmao, it was funny to see that foo get dumped. Wasn't that show called Change of Heart? Rofl..Ownt.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol@ quotin....there is a name for that...it's call a similie......niggaz use alot of similies in they rap but game is ridiculous wit it..

similies?? r u 4real?? :D ..hold on hold on....back.....simile=figure of speech in which two unlike things are explicitly compared, as in ?she is like a rose.?......like i said quoting...:D...jk....naw pero neta i dont think simile i steh word 4 it...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad