• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Gangsters

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I guess some people can justify anything. Twist it all you want a pig wearing ear rings and make-up is still a pig.

You are comparing the army to street thugs? Put the pipe down ese.

Fighting for resources, spreading terror and panic...yea...good analogy

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Gangs fight for drugs, land / influence, money and occassionally punishment / dick waving. The Army fights for oil (different resource), land / influence (iraq wasn't playing nice, so it needed to become a puppet state if possible. see pre-castro cuba, modern day colombia), money (war is BIG business, the oil is worth money), punishment / dickwaving (Fvck you Saddam! Or we're tired of you Noriega, game over.)

Pretty much the same. The military just has better weapons and are construed as the good guys...

1 mobster 4

Banned
Best answers
yupp we did fuck up and stand 4 dat shit but theres alot of things u dont kno about us (by us i mean nortenos) . c "surenos" r just a group of mexicans who want to control everything . nortenos have a cause for watever shit we do . the northern cause

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yupp we did fuck up and stand 4 dat shit but theres alot of things u dont kno about us (by us i mean nortenos) . c "surenos" r just a group of mexicans who want to control everything . nortenos have a cause for watever shit we do . the northern cause

and what cause is that again??

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

you're talking about surenos wantin to control everything but then you contradict yourself by talking about the "northen cause" ...is that the cause that makes you rebel? are nortenos mexican ??? so what is this northern cause that makes it any more different than surenos?

1 mobster 4

Banned
Best answers
WAT MAKES US DIFFERENT IS DAT WE SEPARATED 4RM DEM IN 1960's SO WE COULD BE BETTER AND BRING UP THE MEXICANS INTO A BETTER PLACE 4 ALL DA MEXICANS BUT I GUESS WE'RE FUCKIN UP 2

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
WAT MAKES US DIFFERENT IS DAT WE SEPARATED 4RM DEM IN 1960's SO WE COULD BE BETTER AND BRING UP THE MEXICANS INTO A BETTER PLACE 4 ALL DA MEXICANS BUT I GUESS WE'RE FUCKIN UP 2
You claim to want to "bring up" the Mexicans, yet all you gangster goons do is tear us down. If you really wanted to help Mexicans, you'd graduate from school and get a decent job.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yall norte people and other gangs think you know what youre doing but nah your destroying the community bit by bit, yall are fuccing up

Best answers
Thats right all i have seen gangs do is kill my homies, who were innocent, Its because of that stuff that makes the media think that
gangs don't usually kill people who are innocents, anyone who gets shot in a drive-by by local gangmembers are not considered innocents.

Best answers
Yea im tired of people sayin gangsters are all killers, just becuz one did somthing bad does not mean they are all the same. So the media shouldnt say anything unless they lived that life and know what is like. Yea sum sell drugs becuz they have to hustle to support family cuz sh#! the Gov. aint going to help them !!!!!

LA_BABY_LOCS

Best answers
what do you think cholos are really about,most people think we stand for killings,drugs and everything bad but thats all u hear the media say they dont kow what we really about.

cholos are just protectin der people nd dey just dont kill everyone and basically we need dem more dem police wat do ya'll think???

LA_BABY_LOCS

Best answers
You claim to want to "bring up" the Mexicans, yet all you gangster goons do is tear us down. If you really wanted to help Mexicans, you'd graduate from school and get a decent job.

shut up u dont kno wat ur talkin bout u should respect all dem cholos nd cholias out der

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
shut up u dont kno wat ur talkin bout u should respect all dem cholos nd cholias out der

Respect people who are killing Brown culture? Respect people who are pushing drugs, killing people, and contributing to negative stereo types of Latinos. You miss are a dumb dumb

lmaonade

Experienced Poster
Best answers
What's there to understand? You people are criminals, plain and simple. You do more harm than good, and often end up killing these people you're supposedly protecting. How's tagging up someone's wall trying to better your community? That's all gangsters are about, violence and vandalism.

Respect? Why should I respect you? Why should I respect someone that works against all of the progress Latin Americans have made? It's you that needs to learn to respect real, hard-working people that want to make their situations better.

Do you really think this gangster lifestyle is going to achieve anything? It's not. It only continues the fucking idiocy that plagues Latinos. Instead of encouraging people to stay and school and get decent jobs, you tell them to drop out and join these little terrorist groups of yours.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad