• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Going to add new mods

Hazer

Best answers
. im not taking any applications / im only asking users that i believe can be respectful to other users.

Mod tasks are easy .

close threads that turn in-to flame wars.

delete threads that are considered offensive.

Mods Must respect others opinions regardless of disagreement.

Only i can ban a user. if you are personally attacking a user especially a younger user then your-self , you will be banned. this forum has a wide age range of users. and so i would hope that the older users would act more adult and have more respect for the younger members.

Deference of opinion is important and i have and will continue tolerate them even though i don't personally believe in them. users that have been with this forum can attest to that fact. and most of you that may not like me personally can also agree that i am a fair person and i don't ban users just because i dont like them or their opinions

this forum should be friendly to all users regardless of differences.

btw dont ask me to ban a users after you yourself have disrespected the user your complaining about.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mod tasks are easy .

close threads that turn to flame wars.

This is a fair set of rules .

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers

Deference of opinion is important and i have and will continue tolerate them even though i don't personally believe in them. users that have been with this forum can attest to that fact. and most of you that may not like me personally can also agree that i am a fair person and i don't ban users just because i dont like them or their opinions

LOL yeah right...

i was banned for saying this place sucked ass...

reason for banning "if you dont like it, GTFO"

Lol sensitive susan...

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL yeah right...

i was banned for saying this place sucked ass...

reason for banning "if you dont like it, GTFO"

Lol sensitive susan...

Yeah..lets see how the new mods work out .On any forum you have to have a open mind,before you start banning people . If not it will create more problems than its worth .

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
. im not taking any applications / im only asking users that i believe can be respectful to other users.

Mod tasks are easy .

close threads that turn in-to flame wars.

Agreed, very fair rules.

big_papi_34

Best answers
What about bringing back sex and amor make it a +18 and like an who is online spot ....
And get rid of members not loging in for 1 month ?

( ^_^ )

Best answers
I for one would like to see the current moderators replaced by one(s) who are respectful.

LMFAO @ hypocritical pedophile NeoCons who create with multiple accounts to troll and disrespect talking about respect!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad