• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

he cryed

Lil Shorty

Best answers
:( i left my bf for not trusting me and he staterd crying i just walked awayand i felt bad becase he kept telling me to take him back.what should i do:(

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sounds like he really love you but he NEEDS to trust you..or else he gon end up losin you......you kno what take him back and tell that fool to get SOME BALLS

3s3_Weedster

Best answers
girl he cried.......for you thas rare for a guy to do for a girl especially if he really does love you is what it seems girl i thinks you should take hiim back give him another chance and tell him that you can be trusted just like you trust in him...

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Nose Gurl My Nigga Used To Cry And Promised He Want Goin To Dejarme And He Ended Up Dejandome Thats Really Fucked Up....

Snowhite

Best answers
It sux that he cried, but then guys are great at faking it. I use to go out with this guy and every time he messed up, hed apologize, bring flowers and cry. How can u stay mad at sum1 that does all that 4 u right?...no, I think that if he don't trust you, he don't deserve you. He needs to prove to u that he trust u, then c bout givin him another chance.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
na no todos son good at fakin some are i agree wit ya pero no todos.........some are real............cuz see i had 3 boyfreind dat were sincere they cried when i said i wanted to see other ppl dat got me like wtf but this one foo really liked me and i played wit him it made me feel bad cuz he still dont gots a girlfreind.......i think i ruined dat guy :( i feel sorry now........so yeah i just had to say dat

Best answers
well i think u should have gave him a 2nd chance so that way u wont feel dat bad but if he screws dat chance up den walk away 4rm him again who cares if he cries

erikabeat15

Best answers
na no todos son good at fakin some are i agree wit ya pero no todos.........some are real............cuz see i had 3 boyfreind dat were sincere they cried when i said i wanted to see other ppl dat got me like wtf but this one foo really liked me and i played wit him it made me feel bad cuz he still dont gots a girlfreind.......i think i ruined dat guy :( i feel sorry now........so yeah i just had to say dat
ur fucked guys only cry when they really care about their gurl....and its rare too...

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
guys usually dont cry but they be like like Damn i fucked up or something in they mind

n3gra16

Best answers
W3ll t3ll him if h3 wants to g3t back with you to first trust you. If h3 lov3s you than h3 will do it than.:)

mexigurl15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
na si algun dia miras a un hombre llorar dont think they cryin for u they only lloran para que te quedes con ellos....

Best answers
omg i would take him abck cuz i cant stand seein a guy cry and if he cryed then he really must care bout u my bf sum times dont trust me so i say i dont trust him and tell him how do i noe ur not still in luv wit ur girl and a lot of shit and dem he noes how it feels

Tuco De Raton

Best answers
:( i left my bf for not trusting me and he staterd crying i just walked awayand i felt bad becase he kept telling me to take him back.what should i do:(

Hand him a razorblade and tell him to go up the road and not across the street when it comes to slicing your wrists open. That or take pictures of him weeping and post it all over myspace!

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
1st Of All Acuerdate De Todo Lo Que An Pasado Juntos Y Solavas A Salir Con La Respuesta :)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad