• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hehehe...mickey and minney

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahah i love this joke...anyway, so did you know that mickey and minney got a divorce??.....well yeah, this is what went down....one day minney comes home and says to mickey "i want a divorce mickey...today!!!!:mad:" then he says "what!...are you fuking stupid, are you fuking crazy!!!???"...then she says "no i'm fuking goofy"awww, how sad...lol...btu funny...lol...[hurtu] [hurtu] :D

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its amusing...btu then again, i'm easily amused...lol....and obviously you are too..lol

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and i heard you aint....olol...jk..jk...jk...jk..jk.....not funny joke....so solly!...he-he...nighty night b.....much love and respect...

p.s.....i'll pray that you find your love!!.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shiit lool....food4less..that must be a beaner grocery store or sum shit!!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah the food is less btu every other fukin thing is way too fukin expensive...so now i gotta go there to get food and then to another to get my hair products and ma toothe paste and all of that girly stuff....lol

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahah i love this joke...anyway, so did you know that mickey and minney got a divorce??.....well yeah, this is what went down....one day minney comes home and says to mickey "i want a divorce mickey...today!!!!:mad:" then he says "what!...are you fuking stupid, are you fuking crazy!!!???"...then she says "no i'm fuking goofy"awww, how sad...lol...btu funny...lol...[hurtu] [hurtu] :D

hahaha....my friend told me this one....its funney:]

LOCA*BATLADii3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
HAHAHAHA...THAT WAS FUNnY!!!
HAHAHA..
LMA0...
THAT WAS HyST3RiCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L0L
P3R0 3N S3Ri0...iT WAS FUNNY

LOCA*BATLADii3

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i`M STiLL FUCKiN LAuGHiNG AB0UT iT..HAHAHA
i T0LD S0M3 H0M3GiRL`sZ && TH3Y WAS LiK3 HAHA THAT`sZ FUNNY &&
ST0PP3D LAuGHiNG AFT3R A F3W S3C0ND`sZ BUT i WAS STiLL G0iNG
F0R LiK3 3 MiN..LMA0...
TH3Y TH0UGHT i TURN3D M0R3 L0KA THAN i ALR3ADY iS..L0L

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor