• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

****help A Homie Out !!!!****

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ok frist i want to say that i kno i aint been up here in like forever. but i got a problem....i been going out wit this boi delshawn for bout umm,....3 weeks and sum change ..he's really mean and to me it seams like he's been out wit the whole j-ville. RITE now his ex gf is tryen to fight me cuz she a lil hater lol.. when i told him he told me that if i dont win the fight he's gonna breack up wit me :( cuz itds bad for his repp. ..... i really wanna be wit him but it feels like im given way more then he is in this relatinship he says he loves me but when he gets round his frends its like he bragges to his freinds that he got me in check. my gurls told me that he be messen round in class wit other gurls ..i asked him bout it and he was like yea he do talk to them but since he dont kiss, hug, hold hands wit them he dont see nuttin wroung wit it ... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO ???????

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my only advice....GIVE'EM A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE! if he really thinks he got chu "in check". like do somethin that'll embarrass him infront of all of his homies..i hate niggaz that think their pimp's cause they gotta gurl to love 'em. he sounds like a fool bri....u don't desserve that shit...cause in the end, you'll be the one hurt and lying a pool of ur own blood while he wipes his hands clean. and his ex seems like a bitch...she doesn't concern you!..and that nigga need a reality check..not a rep. coz eventually he gonna have to come down from that cloud. that's not a good relationship bri...u think bout what i say...~1~

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
aww thanks doe ..i kno u rite .!!! and dat gurl man she is a b**** she so much bigger then me ...ima get killt

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Look i think he aint worth it, if hes tellin u all this stuff, he is trippin and you dont have to go through that, maybe u like him alot & u let things slide cuz u in luv but its not good fo u cuz tu te estas clabando mas con el then hes w/u, & dont fight ova a guy ok u makin him feel hella special, & wat is he doin fo u? so piensale ok SUERTE

native_chick_08

Legendary Poster
Best answers
gurl thatz not love. u could do better then him i mean y would u put ur self through that well thatz what i think but hey do what makes u happy :) laterz gurl

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sounds like this guy is a real loser, you are way to cute and young to settle for that.
what kind of a guy wants his girl to get in a fist fight over him? A real man protect his woman- believe that.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dump His Ass Bre!!!!...what You Askin Advice For?????...girl You Should Know He Aint Treatin You Right!!...i Mean C'mon Even Your Friends Told You Now We're Telling You...break It Off...let Him Go,....you'll Find Someone Else In No Time....

Verdikt

Best answers
no, don't just break it off cause then he's gonna do it to another gurl thinkin he sucha bad ass pimp. Make sure he's fucKed up, Exposed and then break up wit him infront of his dawgs!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dump His Ass Bre!!!!...what You Askin Advice For?????...girl You Should Know He Aint Treatin You Right!!...i Mean C'mon Even Your Friends Told You Now We're Telling You...break It Off...let Him Go,....you'll Find Someone Else In No Time....

FUCK THAT NIGGA UP, TAKE HIS PRIDE AND HIS GLORY!

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok frist i want to say that i kno i aint been up here in like forever. but i got a problem....i been going out wit this boi delshawn for bout umm,....3 weeks and sum change ..he's really mean and to me it seams like he's been out wit the whole j-ville. RITE now his ex gf is tryen to fight me cuz she a lil hater lol.. when i told him he told me that if i dont win the fight he's gonna breack up wit me :( cuz itds bad for his repp. ..... i really wanna be wit him but it feels like im given way more then he is in this relatinship he says he loves me but when he gets round his frends its like he bragges to his freinds that he got me in check. my gurls told me that he be messen round in class wit other gurls ..i asked him bout it and he was like yea he do talk to them but since he dont kiss, hug, hold hands wit them he dont see nuttin wroung wit it ... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO ???????

Isn't it obvious what the fuck you should be doing? He's an idiot, break up with his ass. How is a guy going to go and say "if you don't win the fight, it's over, cause I'll lose my rep". Thats the stupidest shit ever. He messes around with other girls, damn girl, you must be really patient to still be with his ass, ain't no guy worth it if he's doing all that shit to you, he needs to be runned over or something, infact. I'd avise you to cheat on him so he knows how it feels like. Play his bitch ass.

Bite off his dick or something.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^ ok ok all ya'll iz rite i need to break up wit him ... but i kinda dont want to cuz i mean i feel like im given everybody what they want ...cuz reallly no1 wanted us to go out

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
^^^ ok ok all ya'll iz rite i need to break up wit him ... but i kinda dont want to cuz i mean i feel like im given everybody what they want ...cuz reallly no1 wanted us to go out

you are like a little cyber sister to us... and we wouldn't steer you wrong. "love" is making you not think straight (don't worry it does that to all of us sometimes)!

the lesson here is CUT YOUR LOSSES! you ever heard that expression?

I think Doe said YOU break up with him... that will be the best way to save face in front of your friends- YOU call the shots!

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
cut your losses
to stop doing something that is already failing in order to reduce the amount of time or money that is being wasted on it. I wasn't benefiting from the course and it was costing so much that I thought I'd better cut my losses.
See also: cut, loss

Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms © Cambridge University Press 1998
cut your losses
to stop wasting time or money on something by ending your connection to it. When a project is failing, you've got to learn to cut your losses and move on.
See also: cut, loss

Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms © Cambridge University Press 2003

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
what makes me mad... you seem like a real sweet young lady and this jackass wanna be playa is gonna break your heart/make you look like a fool and then you are going to take it out on your next boyfriend. happens all the time.

drop this chump!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers

that's so silly...it's time for some maturity dont you think? if you wanna act like a mature young gurl...the wisest thing to do..to not care what evryone else thinks.
but..whatever, only you can make decisions in your life...those 'high school' kids aren't gonna be around your life forever.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad