• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help Asap

lilchick

Best answers
OK ther is this guy that i like no one knows and but my friend likes this guy to he thinks that i am ok but still what do i do whith a freind that i had since like 4th grade what the fuck do i do??????[hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu]

ISA

Best answers
ok i dont know if i got it..... you like this guy that nobody knows but then there's another guy that your friend likes any he is hitting on you

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
pues u know what they say blood is thicker than water...if shes really ur friend...fuk the other vato

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
go with the guy, if friend leaves you then she wasnt a real friend after all

lilchick

Best answers
ok i dont know if i got it..... you like this guy that nobody knows but then there's another guy that your friend likes any he is hitting on you
no i like this guy but no one knows that i like him but my freind likes the guy that i like tooooo get it[hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu] [hurtu]

Best answers
well lemme juz say it would b wise to tell ur friend bout it n see wut happens i mean friends r friends but guyz u cann get 1 any day u know.....guyz come n go but friends r 4ever yo

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
friends are forever? most friends aren't.

but like Biz Markie said "and you say he's just a friend"

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Why don't you just let your friend know that you like the guy. I mean if she gets mad or whatever, then back off. But if she doesn't trip then try to holla at the foo. No need to lose a friendship over a guy anyways.

Lots of guys out there, but there are only a few trustful friends. You say that she's been your friend since the 4th grade? I'd say choose the friendship .

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I also think u should tell your friend i was in the same position and I told my amiga she understood me, if shes a true friend shell be there fo u in da bad and good

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
doe member is right friends are your enemies they keep messing around

Best answers
Damn, that sux i've been through all that shit before too but it was between two girlz. they both heated each other, one was my close friend and the other was my cousin. i didn't talk to both of them for a while. i had picked my close friend over my cousin, it was missed up thing that i have ever done. my cousin started talking mad dog stuff about me, and i lost most of my friends because of it. so later on i told my cousin that i was sorry and that i made a mistake by doing what i did. later she was telling other people that the rumors that were going on about me were not true it was just because she was mad about not getting the attention that she usually gets. but i still did talk to both of them. but they both just stayed away from each other. just talk to your friend and try to work things out about this little problem. but one guy is not worth lossing a good friendship. i hope you make a right choice.

La_locita

Best answers
TELL UR FRIEND THAT U LIKE HIM AND SEE WAT HAPPENS WITH HER IF SHE GETS MAD SHE IS NOT UR FRIEND AND IF SHES OK SHES UR FRIEND

La_locita

Best answers
Tell Ur Friend And See If She Gets Mad And If She Does She Is Not Ur Friend And If She Is Ok She Thiks About U

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad