• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

HelP mE Plz

laura08

Best answers
well last night i talked to my old bf i miss him so much hes like the asswhole u fall in love with we talked about old times and how we use to be all in love the songs we dedicated and the fun times we had it was weird because at the end of the night it was like our love never ended the pass times we broke up was because he played me n did me wrong but he apologize last night and said i was a girl he will never find in life that now he knows how i was really down for him trough all the bitchyn and struggle the tears i shed he said i dont deserve a guy like him but he still wants me in his life i love that boy so much but i dont know to move on he wants me to visit him cause he moved out of town in december for 3 weeks should i go ? somethin tells me to go and say yes but what if its all a mistake i dont wanna get heartbroken like da other times im sad n happy in away but would our happyness last ...guezz have to wait n see n if it aint guess it wasnt ment to be and i let em kno how i felt dat it wasnt gone be ment for me n him but our love is strong but doubt it will eva connect again n all he had to say was if it wasnt ment to be y we still in each others life i dont kno what to do yah? plz help me i need sum advis

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
we broke up was because he played me n did me wrong but he apologize
he said i dont deserve a guy like him

He is right, you don't deserve a guy like him- you deserve better!

Flex some self-esteem girl!

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dis is tough u know well i think u should stay maybe he might do it agian....or wait till he comes back

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
scam.jpg

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^^^lmao.........bryan....nevermind...i aint even gonna say it...lol......

anyway, i don't really know what to tell you girl.....he played you and did you wrong but he apologized...ummmm, i think that ya'll did the right thing by breaking it off if he wasn't being good to you to begin with so why you wanna go back??....

well whateverz, all i can say is that if he makes you laugh and smile more than he makes you cry then give him another chance.....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^^^^^lmao.........bryan....nevermind...i aint even gonna say it...lol......

anyway, i don't really know what to tell you girl.....he played you and did you wrong but he apologized...ummmm, i think that ya'll did the right thing by breaking it off if he wasn't being good to you to begin with so why you wanna go back??....

well whateverz, all i can say is that if he makes you laugh and smile more than he makes you cry then give him another chance.....

people do change you know...plus it happened a while go...but there is one lil doubt..is he being tru to his word...theres only one way to find out....CHEAT ON HIM..na jk....but before anything happens, set the rules on the table.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah people can change if they want to.....yup "set the rules on the table"......

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it is all a matter of maturing up.....if you keep being unfaithful..your only gon' keep playin yourself more and more..til nobody trusts you and more power to your significant other, whenever somebody cheat..you end up lookin stupid and the 'hurt person' actually comes up on top(all the time)..cause that what karma is..and karma is a bitch..what goes around comes around

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeyuh!! i was just about to put that up man!!..karmas a biatch!!...."til nobody trusts you"....damn, that sucks...

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i would hate to be cheated on....i don't know what i would do.....whats rule numba two truth??

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
RULE 1# don't cheat
RULE 2# be true
RULE 3# [Insert anything here] how you'd wish to be treated..ect.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
RULE 1# don't cheat
RULE 2# be true
RULE 3# [Insert anything here] how you'd wish to be treated..ect.

Right on, but the point I'm making is if you are in a relationship, isn't the "no cheating" thing already understood???

Make up a contract. And have him sign it.

I. No cheating
A. No sexual relations with other people (male or female) including the following acts...
1. no f*cking
2. no blowjobs
3. no handjobs
4. no footjobs
5. no phone sex
6. no video sex
7. no mutual masturbation

Where does it end! lol.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i think that you can name a thousand more...lol..but please don't..lol....some guys don't think that getting a blowjob is cheating...lol...wtf!!??....fukin crazy asses...lol....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol...sex isn't everything in life.....you gotta settle for something, you cannot have everything you desire..either you accept the person youre with or you can do like...
fred durst would say...my way or the high way!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad