• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

HelP mE Plz

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
settled for ur one and only and stop the fooling around because it doesn't get anywhere, if you don't love'em anymore...just tell'em you don't..just don't play with their feelings/heads.. u kno

laura08

Best answers
well ima keep cha up to date nah well we talked two days wen we got bacc togeda n da second day he fucced up started actyhn childish so i neva called him no mo fucc it he fucced up n wen i did call him he stared ignoryhn mua calls so i guezz he was juss playihn wif mua feelingz nothin new fo me but dats his ass cuzz u dont fine female tryihn to be real n i was i dont care i moved on n i aint lookihn bacc so im single n ima sticc to it

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well ima keep cha up to date nah well we talked two days wen we got bacc togeda n da second day he fucced up started actyhn childish so i neva called him no mo fucc it he fucced up n wen i did call him he stared ignoryhn mua calls so i guezz he was juss playihn wif mua feelingz nothin new fo me but dats his ass cuzz u dont fine female tryihn to be real n i was i dont care i moved on n i aint lookihn bacc so im single n ima sticc to it

he's still a boy... u dont gotta stick round, ure better than that..as long u know what ur doin and u dont get hurt in the long run.1

laura08

Best answers
he's still a boy... u dont gotta stick round, ure better than that..as long u know what ur doin and u dont get hurt in the long run.1

dats straight he is childish as hell yah kno he just wasted my time on da reals im looking fo a real relationshyp all bullshty aside

ndnballinchick

Best answers
maybe you should

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE BUT IF HE TREATS YOU THE SAME WAY THEN I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE HIS a** AND FIND A NEW LOVE IN YOUR LIFE IT WILL BE HARD TO GET USED OF BUT YOU WILL FINALLY REALIZE YOU CAN DO BETTER!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad