• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Help!!!

esmexoxox

Best answers
Okay well one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend n started going out with this other guy that she says she loves and everything and then i started liken her ex n she told me she would help me hook up with him and then we actually did start going out its almost been a month and now she told me that she feels awkward with me goin out with him and yeah and now she wants me to break up with him or if i dont i will lose most of my mexican friends and i really care about this guy he is so nice and sweet and she is also now sayn shit about me n telln people im going out with him n they say i am a traidor but the thing she has not told people is that she also tried to hook me up with him so what should i do?????:confused:

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
fuck it, she's not a real friend if she's blackmailing you, keep that in thought.
do what u want, cuz at the end of the day he's making you happy, no one else.
if ur gonna lose most ur friends, u can always make new ones

esmexoxox

Best answers
tats tru but there is like mostly no mexicans at my skool n the rest of the kids mostly hate me

lokita_corona

Best answers
bitch.. tht happend wit my friends too.. kinda. its her fault she hookd u guys up now she has to deal with it n with the friend thing owell ull lose more then half of them n e ways

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck dat bitch mija. she aint doin da rite thing. dnt even call her a friend. just stay wit da vato n u got other friends u dnt need a bitch lyk her das fo sho

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
U should never get involved with ure friends exs.
All that brings is drama drama drama!

Like this >>>
Okay well one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend n started going out with this other guy that she says she loves and everything and then i started liken her ex n she told me she would help me hook up with him and then we actually did start going out its almost been a month and now she told me that she feels awkward with me goin out with him and yeah and now she wants me to break up with him or if i dont i will lose most of my mexican friends and i really care about this guy he is so nice and sweet and she is also now sayn shit about me n telln people im going out with him n they say i am a traidor but the thing she has not told people is that she also tried to hook me up with him so what should i do?????:confused:

esmexoxox

Best answers
this is all true ima stay con my boyfriend although im young i know cuando una persona te quiere de verdad

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im in 7th grade n 13

Damn!
Ure 13!

Oook! umm... im sorry but u aint got no business having a bf at all.
Forget about boys and focus in school, which should be the most important thing in ure life rite now.

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
im in 7th grade n 13

girl, u shouldnt worry about friends...
they come and go, as well as silly boys.
this aint gonna be the first of ur problems
sorry to say, there's worse situations ur
gonna be in, in the future. Wait til u get to
high school, its drama galore lol

no but honestly take her advice^^^
focus in school dont pay attention to what
other ppl say :)

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
fucc dat punta she shouldnt have let him go word if he let her go it would g diffenert word if she gunna talk shyt she aint a true friend you will probley only find one or two true friends your whole life n thtll g the guy u fall in love wid n any baby yall get

esmexoxox

Best answers
girl, u shouldnt worry about friends...
they come and go, as well as silly boys.
this aint gonna be the first of ur problems
sorry to say, there's worse situations ur
gonna be in, in the future. Wait til u get to
high school, its drama galore lol

no but honestly take her advice^^^
focus in school dont pay attention to what
other ppl say :)

i know tat amigas come and go but some of my friends r gonna b put in the middle :(

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
well for one rite now ur young to have a boyfriend pero i mean its cool tho...fuk her she aint a true homie....she fake az hell she set u up...you'll find other friends dont leave him cuz it aint his fault...

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
she's just jealous...ask her if she wants to join you and him...have a threesome and everything will be fine.

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
If she is happy with her new man like say she wouldn't care if you are with the other guy.Her ex is no longer her concern def since she "moved on".She is wrong for trying to stop you from liking who you like just b/c she used to date that person.I wonder how her new man would feel about her caring about that.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad