• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Here's a FREE Mayan 12/21/2012 Countdown Timer

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ I would always agree with you but then we'd both be wrong. :)

This Mayan Prophecy Conspiracy Theory is probably gonna turn out to be just another Y2K

JAJA..good looks...

And me neither :cool: LOL

Have you prepared your emergency plan when shit hits the fan on that day? LOL

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they misinterpreted the mayans. 2012 is just simply a new beginning, that's when the sun, earth and the moon all align together

the end of the world conspiracy is nothing but a catholic/christian philosophy. when the bible says no man on earth can predict the end of days..i dont remember the passage but its there!

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
:( triste verdad? Pero i guess ke lo meresemos... Dis world is crazy... Hopefully a new world is made n mayb dis time dere wont b no racism, no wars no hatred. Yes dere's gonna b problems pero no tan malos.... N if we r reborn... :) i'd love to2 b parte of dis mundo once again!

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it wont be shit!!!
the mayas clearly say it is the end of an era, a cycle. So it only means the earth will finalize its actual cycle, to enter the new era/cycle.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i dnt want it pero am sick n tired of all da shit dis world has turned to... fuck it if it ends. i dnt care

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Most likely nothing will happen,but there are prophecy's that say that day is the Begin of the end . Revelations,Nostradamus,Casey and a few other prophets have said pretty much the same thing . In the final days there would be wars,environmental disasters,earth quakes,volcano eruptions,the fall of some religions,the rise of Muslims and weather catastrophes . Look back at the last 10 years and you will see this in full bloom .

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
By then ill probably have purchased an Assault Rifle to add to my arsenal. If something happens the big cities won't be safe. Maybe then the sleepy giant that is America will wake up.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad